Blackview Tab 13 Flash File is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file in your Blackview Tab 13, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Tab such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recover after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To Flash the Firmware on your Blackview Tab 13 we use the SP Flash tool because this device is powered by the MediaTek chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
- 1 Blackview Tab 13 Full Specifications:
- 2 What is Stock ROM?
- 3 Advantages of Firmware
- 4 Requirements For Flashing
- 5 Blackview Tab 13 Flash File Information
- 6 Download Blackview Tab 13 Flash File Firmware
- 7 How to Flash Blackview Tab 13 With SP Flash Tool
- 8 How To Backup Your Important Data?
- 9 Instructions to Install:
Blackview Tab 13 Full Specifications:
Blackview Tab 13 has a 10.1-inch IPS screen that provides clear colors and good contrast. It is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor which is paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The processor offers excellent performance with solid responsiveness and enables smooth multitasking.
The tablet comes with a 13MP rear camera to take pictures on the go. However, the 8MP camera on the front is great for selfies and video calls. Blackview Tab 13 offers a large 7280mAh battery that can last for several days. Tablets offer seamless connectivity options. It supports Dual 4G LTE SIM compatibility.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Advantages of Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Blackview Tab 13
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
Blackview Tab 13 Flash File Information
|Support Phone Model||Blackview Tab 13|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G85 Chipset|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Blackview Tab 13 Flash File Firmware
How to Flash Blackview Tab 13 With SP Flash Tool
- First, you need to download Firmware on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool
- Now Select Firmware.
- Click the Download button
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Instructions to Install:
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Nokia C01 Plus TA-1383 Firmware
- ZTE Axon 11 SE 9000N Flash File
- Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro NX709S Flash File
- Jio F320B Mic Ways, Mic Problem Jumper