The Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Konrow K-TAB 1005, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To flash the Firmware file on your Konrow K-TAB 1005 we use the SPD tool because this device is powered by the Spreadtrum SC9832E chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Advantages of Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Konrow K-TAB 1005
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
|Support Phone Model
|Konrow K-TAB 1005
Download Konrow K-TAB 1005 Flash File Firmware
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
How To Flash Konrow K-TAB 1005 With SPD Tool
- Download the Latest SPD Flash Tool.
- Now, please install a Spreadtrum driver updated on your cellphone. You must have the latest version of the SPD driver.
- Download and install ROM stock according to the needs of your cellphone.
- Run the Spreadtrum improvement tool. [.exe]
- After that, connect your Lava X50M with a turn-off
- After your Android device is connected,
- select the PAC/PAC5 file
- Now, click/select then “Start Download”
- After that, follow the instructions appear and continue flashing.
- Finally, your cellphone will reboot automatically takes a few minutes to reboot.
- You will receive a green message.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Instructions to Install:
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.