In this article, we will show you how to diagnose and solve the Jio F320B Mic Ways problem. As is usual with smartphone problems, there are two basic possibilities behind any particular issue. One, the problem is caused by broken or defective hardware and 2nd problem is caused by a software glitch. The microphone problem in LYF JIO F320B is largely due to small component damage.
- 1 What is the function of the microphone in a Phone?
- 2 How to solve the Jio F320B Mic problem
- 3 FAQS
What is the function of the microphone in a Phone?
A microphone is a device that records your voice sound into electronic signals and u can play them on a tape recorder or loudspeaker.
The microphone sends your voice to 2nd person on the phone call, recording the sound while making a video, or just using a voice recorder.
How to Change Lyf Jio F320B Mic?
Changing the Jio F320B Mic can be a little complicated. It’s soldered to the motherboard so if you remove it then put a new microphone in the same way. If you have a damaged print from the microphone connection point, I have marked everything in the diagram below. Please note that we will edit this solution or add a new one that is found on this page anytime in the future. So don’t hesitate to go back anytime on this page to stay up to date.
How to solve the Jio F320B Mic problem
- First, you need to change the mic if that is faulty. To confirm the faulty mic, you can test it by recording your voice or making a direct call on another cell phone.
- For the missing mic pins, you can apply the two same jumpers from the mic to the other/next pinpoints.
- Make sure! mic hole is open and there is no dust, rust, or carbon caused. If the mic hole is closed, the user can face a low voice issue during your calls.
Watch the full video for more detail
How To Use Universal Mic
- if u don’t have an org Jio mic. then use these tricks
- use a 4.5k resistor
- Red vire soldering right points
- Now black points sold left Side
If you have any questions please Comment.
Keep in mind every solution posted on Our website has been well tested before by our specialist team, But still, we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phone. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk, Thank you.
What is the function of the microphone in Jio Phone?
The microphone is responsible for sending your voice, recording the sound while making a video, or just using a voice recorder.
How to Change Lyf Jio F220B Microphone?
Microphone Sold on the motherboard. You can use a Soldering iron or heat Gun.