Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro SM-T545 Firmware Binary 3 Started rolling the 2022 new latest Android security patch with build number T545XXS3CVJ1_B2BF. If you haven’t received the recent update version on your Galaxy Tab Active Pro smartphone, then you can go manually to check the software update setting.
By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro SM-T545 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro LTE is an Android tablet. It has a screen resolution of 10.1 inches, WUXGA 1920 x 1200 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor and Adreno 616 GPU. It runs Android 9.0 Pie. This Samsung tablet gives the user 4 GB of RAM. Where the Android operating system runs, in addition to user applications and games. For storage space, it has 64GB of internal storage and up to 512GB of external storage via microSD card.
To capture and share the best memories of your life with your family and friends, you can use the front selfie camera with an 8-megapixel resolution. The main 32-megapixel camera with flash and autofocus functions.
You can read the detailed description and features of the Galaxy Tab Active Pro LTE here. So, you can learn more about its supported networks, dimensions, weight, SIM card size, connectivity options, and much more.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
|Support Phone Model||Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro SM-T545|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro SM-T545 Firmware
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro SM-T545
- First of all download & extract the flash file on your PC.
- Then install the USB driver on your PC.
- Double-click to open the ODIN3 tool.
- Choose your boot.
- Select and include 3 Flash files (BL-AP-CSC) with the tool (following picture).
- Press the Start button on the tool
- Connect the device to the PC via the USB cable and the boot button.
- Your flash process will begin
- When the flash download is complete, it will be displayed on the PC screen
- Then unplug the USB cable and turn on the cellphone.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Read More Articles
- Jio F320B Mic Ways, Mic Problem Jumper
- OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2415 Flash File
- Konrow K-TAB 1005 Firmware Flash
- OnePlus Ace Racing Edition PGZ110 Flash File
- Realme GT2 RMX3551 Explorer Master Edition
- Doogee X96 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)