The Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro NX709S Flash File is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc.
With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems. To flash the Firmware file on your Nubia Red Magic NX709S we use the Mi tool because this device is powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
- 1 Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro Full Specifications:
- 2 Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- 3 Download Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro NX709S Flash File
Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro Full Specifications:
The Red Magic 7S Pro has a 6.8-inch OLED panel that offers a full HD resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Red Magic 7 Pro is an octa-core processor that powers Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset.
The Red Magic 7S pro will come with 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB storage. The PHONE will be loaded with the Android 12 operating system and Red Magic user interface.
The back side of phones will have a triple 64-megapixel camera. The phones have an 8-megapixel front camera. However, the 7s model may come with a 4,500mAh battery, while the Pro model will have a 5,000mAh battery. Both phones have a 165W and 3C charger.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock ROM. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Nubia Red Magic NX709S Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro NX709S
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported by Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Flash Tools and USB Drivers
|Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro NX709S
|Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro NX709S Flash File
- V4.18 (V418) recovery: Download
V3.18 (V318) recovery: Download
How to Flash Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro NX709S
- Download the Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- After selecting the firmware, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL mode,
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and the flash will then start.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may erase all data from your device be sure to back up your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here