The Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Realme GT2 RMX3551 Explorer Master Edition, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To flash the Firmware file on your Realme GT2 RMX3551 Explorer Master Edition. we use the MSM tool because this device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
Realme GT2 RMX3551 Full Specifications
The Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition mobile was launched on July 12, 2022. The phone comes with a 6.70-inch 120Hz refresh rate touchscreen that offers 1080×2412 pixel resolution (FHD+). Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 octa-core processor that comes with 8GB of RAM. The Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition runs Android 12 and is backed by a 5000mAh battery. Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition supports fast charging.
Regarding the camera, Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition on the back includes a triple camera setup with a 50-megapixel main camera (f / 1.88); a 50-megapixel camera (f/2.2), and a 2-megapixel camera. Rear camera setup with autofocus. It has a unique front camera setup for selfies, with a 16-megapixel sensor with f/2.5 aperture.
The Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition runs Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 and comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage. Realme GT 2 Explorer Master Edition measures 161.40 x 74.30 x 8.17mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 199.00 grams. It was started in Iceland, Cangyan, and forest color.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Firmware
- fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Realme GT2 RMX3551 Explorer Master Edition
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
|Support Phone Model||Realme GT2 RMX3551 Explorer Master Edition|
|Processor||Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Realme GT2 RMX3551 Explorer Firmware
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
How to Flash Realme GT2 RMX3551 With MSM Tool
- Download and Extract Firmware on the computer.
- Double-click the MSM download tool in the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- When you download the Oppo firmware, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Instructions to Install:
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Jio F320B Mic Ways,
- Blackview Tab 13 Flash File
- OnePlus 10T 5G CPH2415 Flash File
- Konrow K-TAB 1005 Firmware
- OnePlus Ace Racing Edition PGZ110