The Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Xiaomi Poco X2, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To flash the Firmware file on your Xiaomi Poco X2 we use the Mi tool because this device is powered by the Snapdragon 730G chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
Xiaomi Poco X2 Full Specification:
Xiaomi Poco X2 runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor and is based on the latest Android 10 operating system. Basic variant Xiaomi Poco X2 Packs 6GB RAM along with 64GB and 128GB of internal storage. Smartphones also have a memory that can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card. Faster speed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G and high-capacity 6GB RAM ensure that users get free performance left when playing games or running many applications.
Xiaomi Poco X2 offers a full + HD + full + full display along with a 120Hz refresh speed that promises to provide an ultra-smooth switching experience.
Xiaomi Poco X2 is powered by a 4500 mAh battery that supports 14W fast charging. Charging technology can trigger your cellphone from zero to 40% in 25 minutes. Smartphones rose to 100% charged in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The battery flows at a speed of 6% when used for youtube streaming and multiple multiple speeds when playing heavy games like cellphone calls.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Xiaomi Poco X2 Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Nubia Red Magic 7S Pro NX709S
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
|Support Phone Model||Xiaomi Poco X2|
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||MI Flash Tool|
Download Xiaomi Poco X2 Flash File
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
- V184.108.40.206.RGHINXM = Download
- V220.127.116.11.RGHINXM = Download
- V18.104.22.168.RGHINXM = Download
- MI Flash Tool === Link
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported by Xiaomi Poco X2
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
How To Flash Xiaomi Poco X2 With MI Flash Tool
- Download the Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- After selecting the firmware after that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL mode,
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and the flash will then start.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop.
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!
We at kabalkhajaliya.com will not be liable for any sort of harm/mistake that happens to your handset while/after following this aide or blazing any record. Continue at your danger.
- Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File
- Redmi Note 12 Pro/Pro Plus Flash File Free
- Nokia C01 Plus TA-1383 Flash File Firmware Free
- ZTE Axon 11 SE 9000N Flash File Firmware Free