Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File Firmware Download
Firmware helps in unlocking the device, updating the device to the latest Android version, returning the device again to stock, fixing the boot loop problem, and many other problems on your device.
The following manual is easy to install, but this guide will completely delete data from your smartphone and all your statistics will disappear like photos, music, videos, documents, and all stored on your smartphone. So back up all the data and then just continue with the following guidelines.
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Full Specification:
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT shows an OLED 6.67-inch screen that offers full HD + 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution and a ratio of aspects 20: 9. The front screen is bezel-less, has the protection of Gorilla Glass V5 which ensures protection from unintentional falling. The phone got an IP53 rating which made it hold. It also offers 395ppi pixel density.
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT is loaded with 128GB of internal memory to meet user storage needs. It should be noted that cell phones do not support memory that can be expanded. On the Performance Front, this smartphone is supported by the density of MediaTek 1200 OCTA-core processors built in the 6nm process. This device includes 6GB RAM for multitasking performance-free hassle. There is a Mali-G77 MC9 GPU to handle graphics performance.
What is Flash File Firmware Stock Rom
Android Flashing How to Remove Stock Firmware (Software) from an Android device and replace it with the same version or another version. Enough, flashing means changing the operating system. You can flash your device with recovery mode or flash tool.
You can update or lower Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix software problems, IMEI-related problems, and improve device performance. Flashing Delete all your device information such as photos, contacts, applications, etc.
Stock ROM is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually when someone needs to adjust the device with certain ROM and other modifications that he selects to switch from the firmware stock. However, when an error occurs during modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can resolve this problem.
Why Need Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File
- This fixes the boot problem and problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File Firmware
- You can load Google applications too.
Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File Stock Rom Firmware Information
|Support Phone Model||Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Processor||MediaTek 1200 OCTA-core processor.|
|Software needed||MI Flash Tool|
Download Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File Firmware Stock Rom
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
V126.96.36.199.RKJINXM INDIA = Download
V188.8.131.52.RKJCNXM China = Download
MI Flash Tool === Link
Pre-Requirements For Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File Firmware
- Devices supported Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File Firmware
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
How To Flash Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File With MI Flash Tool
- Download the Xiaomi Poco F3 GT Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool. USB drivers for smartphones are contained in the flash tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Extract the zip file after setting 7zip is complete.
- Install if settings 7zip has not been installed on your PC. (7zip Links)
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- If you blink using FastBoot mode, select the “firmware” location “firmware”.
- After selecting the firmware after that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL model, you must find it and then switch the EDL point.
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and flash will then start.
How To Flash Xiaomi Poco F3 GT With SP Flash Tool
Install the MTK driver.
1- Download Package & Extract the Flash Sp.
2- out of the icon appears, double-click on flash_tool.exe
3- This will launch the tool on your PC, click on the Loading Scatter that appears on the right side of the tool.
4- Now, set the firmware that will be in the form of “Android_Scatter.txt”.
5- Select the authentication file on the SP Flash Tool.
6 – Click Download to start flashing.
7- Turn off your cellphone and connect it to a PC by pressing the volume button down or volume.
8- This will lead you to a successful flashing
How To Backup Your important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Update!
Instructions to Install:
We’re at kabalkhajaliya.com will not be liable for any sort of harm/mistake that happens to your handset while/after following this aide or blazing any record. Continue at your danger.