In this article, you will learn how to download Vivo Y27 PD2281F Flash File Stock Rom. You can repair all software problems Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems, etc.
you will find the driver and flash tool in a zip file. If you don’t know how to flash the Vivo Y27, we will try to help you, if you need it.
Vivo Y27 Full Specification
Vivo Y27 4g was launched on 20th July 2023. The phone comes with a 6.64-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1,080×2,388 pixels. The Vivo Y27 4G is powered by a 5,000mAh non-removable battery with supports 44W Flash Charge fast charging.
the Vivo Y27 4G on the rear packs a dual camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel and a 2-megapixel camera. It has an 8-megapixel single-front selfie camera.
The Vivo Y27 4G runs Funtouch OS 13 and is based on Android 13. It comes with 6GB of RAM and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Vivo Y27 4G is a dual-SIM (GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM. The Vivo Y27 4G measures 164.06 x 76.17 x 8.07mm and weighs 190.00 grams. It was launched in Garden Green and Burgundy Black color.
the Vivo Y27 4G includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, USB Type-C, FM radio, and 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include an ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Why Need Vivo Y27 PD2281F Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Vivo Y27 firmware version
- You can remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Vivo Y27
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
Firmware Information about the Vivo Y27 PD2281F Firmware:
- Support Phone Model: Vivo Y27 PD2281F
- File Name: Vivo Y27 PD2281F
- ROM Version: Android 13
- Network Support: 4G
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Software needed: Flash Tool
- Passwords: No
Download Vivo Y27 PD2281F Flash File
How to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo Y27 PD2281F
- Download the firmware and extract the zip file using 7z.
- Install Mediatek VCOM Driver
- Disable SLA Authentication
- Run the Flash tool.exe.
- Select the scatter-loading file
- Select Auth File from ROM File
- Now click the ‘Download‘ button to start the flashing process
- hold the volume up down button and connect it (make sure it’s in power off mod)
- once the flashing process starts, monitor the yellow flashing process by watching it,
- Once the flashing is done, disconnect the device, it will start automatically
- once the device starts successfully, setup it by following the screen instructions.