on this page, We have shared all Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F Flash File, and Firmware with installation guidelines. To install this Firmware, we need software called the SPD Flash Tool that can help flash the stock ROM on your device.
By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems.
- 1 Vivo X100 Pro Full Specifications
- 2 Download Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F Flash File
Vivo X100 Pro Full Specifications
Vivo X100 Pro was launched on Thursday, January 4. The Vivo X100 handsets run on MediaTek’s Dimensity 9300 SoC. The phones boast curved 6.78-inch 8 LTPO AMOLED displays with up to 120Hz refresh rate. The Vivo X100 Pro supports a 5,400mAh battery with 100W charging.
The Vivo X100 Pro comes with a 16GB RAM + 512GB storage. The Vivo X100 Pro runs on Android 14-based FunTouch OS 14 and features a 6.78-inch (1,260 x 2,800 pixels) AMOLED 8T LTPO curved display.
The Vivo X100 Pro has a triple rear camera setup, comprising a 50-megapixel Sony IMX989 1-inch type sensor, a 50-megapixel ultra wide-angle camera, and a 50-megapixel Zeiss APO super-telephoto camera with OIS. It supports a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
The Vivo X100 Pro Connectivity options include 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.4, NFC, GPS, NavIC, OTG, and a USB Type-C port.
What is Firmware:
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash with firmware. But don’t worry, This is very easy and we will guide you through every step of the process. By following this guide, you can recover the Vivo Y15C back to previous working conditions.
Why Need Vivo X100 Pro Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Pre_Requirements Before Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
- Support Phone Model: Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F
- File Name: PD2324F_MT6989_EX_A_14.0.
- ROM Version: A.09_2022090623230160
- Network Support: 4G
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- Software needed: Flash Tool
- Passwords: No
Download Vivo X100 Pro PD2324F Flash File
How to Flash Doogee S98 Pro With SP Flash Tool
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the Firmware File from the link above
- Turn off the phone, release the battery (if released) Re-enter the battery, and connect the USB cable to the charger socket
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool on the Download tab,
- Click the Scatter Loading button and select a scatter File,
- Now Click the Download button
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may erase all data from your device be sure to back up your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.