Do you want to Flash Oppo Reno 5 Pro PDSM00 Flash File? Then you Come to the right place. In this article, we will share with you Fash Files OPPO Reno5 Pro with an explanation of the steps and how to install the firmware on the phone.
To install the Firmware, we will need a program called the Flash tool, this tool updating Your phones. The method and steps for flashing are simple and very easy and do not need any experience
Oppo Reno 5 Pro Full Details:
The Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G is 7.6mm thick and weighs just 173g. Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G is the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC, which is based on a 7nm process with four ARM Cortex-A77 cores and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores. oppo Reno 5 Pro runs ColorOS 11.1, which is based on Android 11.
Reno 5 Pro 5G can handle demanding apps and games with relative ease. The Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G is an overall good package for the price. It has a premium design, a vivid screen, long battery life, very fast charging, and quite competent cameras.
Advantages of Flashing Stock ROM on the OPPO Reno
- You can fix the software Problem.
- You can fix network-related issues or missing IMEI on your device
- The flash file removes any malware in OPPO Reno 5 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop problem
- Fixed an issue app stopped
- You can root OPPO Reno 5 Pro PDSM00
- You can remove or reset Google FRP protection on the phone.
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
Oppo Reno 5 Pro Flash File Information
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Processor||MediaTek Dimensity 1000|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Oppo Reno 5 Pro PDSM00 Flash File
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
How to Flash the Firmware on OPPO Reno 5 Pro PDSM00
Method 1: Installation steps via recovery:
First, you should try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via recovery for the Oppo phone.
Method 2: Installation steps via SP FlashTool:
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the Firmware File from the link above
- Turn off the phone, released the battery (if released) Re-enter the battery and connect the USB cable to the charger socket
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool on the Download tab,
- Click the Scatter Loading button and select a scatter File,
- Now Click the Download button
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
Related More Files
Vivo Y75 4G PD2150F Flash File