Here We Share the Latest Vivo V23E PD2150F flash file. This is based on Android 11 and powered by MTK Universal added the SOC type CPU MT6781. to install firmware Required SP Flash Tool. This software can be used to flash stocks Rom on your device.
Vivo V23E PD2150F Full Specifications:
Vivo V23E was launched in November 2021. It has a touchscreen display of 6.44 inches and an aspect ratio of 20: 9. OCTA Core Vivo V23E processor MediaTek Helio G96 is in his heart. It has 8GB RAM. Vivo V23E runs Android 11. It is powered by a lithium 4030mah battery. Vivo V23e supports fast charging through exclusive technology.
Why Need Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Vivo V23e Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, and Bluetooth.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Vivo V23e.
- You can load Google applications too.
Vivo V23E PD2150F Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Vivo V23E PD2150F|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Download Vivo V23E PD2150F Flash File
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo V23e
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
How to Flash Vivo V23E PD2150F Firmware
- Find the name of your model Vivo V23e
- Check your Android version now running
- Check your Android phone model/processor model such as MTK, SPD, QC, etc.,
- Download the USB driver by the CPU from your mobile.
- Download the same model currently running the firmware/flash / ROM file from firmware kabalkhajaliya.com
- Download the Flash Tool by the CPU / processor model such as the SPFlash Tool for MediaTek, SPD Tool for Spreadtrum, and QC Tool for Qualcomm Processor.
- Download the file unzip or extract it quickly by WinRAR or ZIP on your computer
- Open your compatible version of your mobile version
- Place your cellular recovery mode or flash mode by vol + and resist volumes and press the power button
- Connect with a PC with a USB cable
- Select your flash file model that is the same as downloaded from firmware kabalkhajaliya.com
- Click to start flashing your mobile.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Vivo S5 PD1932 Firmware
- Itel A48 L6006 Firmware
- LYF Jio F30C Flash File
- Vivo V21e 5G PD2107f Flash File