JIO F30C Flash File Firmware Stock ROM can be used to fix hangs on the logo or delete all screen locks. This file will delete all screen locks, including FRP and patterns. For Flash, always use the latest released flash files. Before flashing your cell phone, download the latest firmware file from the link below.
This guide is intended for those who use the Jio F30C or intend to buy it. Here is a collection of stock firmware for JIO F30C that you can use to install firmware
About Jio F30c
You can capture excellent images with its 2 MP back camera and 0.3 MP front camera. Its 4 GB of internal capacity can be upgraded up to 128 GB for even more entertainment options. Its 1500 mAh battery allows you to talk for up to 12 hours and stand by for up to 15 days.
Download LYF Jio F30C Flash File Firmware
|LYF_F30C-001-10-23-261119 (Latest 2021)||Download|
Benefits Jio F30c Flashing
- Fix boot loop (Hang on Logo).
- Update or downgrade firmware.
- Remove screen or security locks.
- Fix network issues.
- Fix IMEI.
- Go back to default settings. Unbrick.
Remember before flashing.
- Charge the device battery by at least 50%.
- USB original USB cable.
- Make your pc viruses free.
- Only download the Jio f30C flash tool.
- Don’t try other (firmware) on your Jio f320b.
- Don’t disconnect your mobile while flashing.
Steps to Flash Jio F30c
- Download Software USB Drivers and Flash Tool.
- Install Qualcomm USB drivers on your pc.
- After installing USB drivers, restart your pc.
- Download and save the Qflash tool on your pc.
- Download and save stock ROM
- Extract the flash file using the 7zip or WinRar tool.
- Launch the Qflash tool.
- Click on the Load button and then select pro_emmc_firehouse_8909_ddr.mbn file, in the next step select rawprogram_unsparse
- next step select the patch0 file.
- After you select all files you will see MOD LYF-F30c in the flash tool.
- Now power off or remove and reinsert the battery of your Jio f320b.
- Press and hold the * key and then insert the USB cable.
- Now you will see the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM) port of your device in the Qflash tool.
- Now click on Download content.
- Flashing will begin now and may take some time to complete.
- After flashing success, reinsert the battery and start your Lyf Jio f320b.
- Congratulations, Now flashing is done.