Oppo A12 Unlock File is a simple and effective solution to remove the Pin, Pattern, and Password lock from your phone in just one click for free through the SP Flash tool. Screen Lock is an inbuilt data protection feature for all Android smartphones, It protects phones’ Data Leaks from unauthorized access. If you forget the pattern lock on your phone, then You can use the Oppo A12 CPH2083 Pattern Unlock File & SP Flash tool to Remove the Screen lock for free.
Screen lock is a basic protection lock for Smartphones, You can enable it through device settings =>> Security & Lock Screen menu.
It has plenty of options like PIN, Pattern, and Password. Nowadays, Android has enhanced Phone lock protection by adding Fingerprints and Face Lock options. Once you have enabled the screen lock on your Android phone, then you have to enter the same PIN, Pattern, Password lock, and Fingerprint to access the device again.
How To Disable Screen Lock Protection
If you want to disable the Screen lock feature from your Android phone, then you need to turn off the screen lock from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Screen Lock Protection successfully: Go to the settings menu=>> Security & Lock Screen =>> Select Screen Lock =>> Disable =>> That’s it
If you want to remove the Pattern Lock of your Oppo A12 phone and you want a quick solution to unlock your phone, Then follow these steps and download the Oppo A12 Pattern Unlock File to Remove the Screen Lock from your Mobile phone.
If you want the FRP bypass tool according to your phone to unlock Factory Reset Protection, Then check here to download the FRP File and Flash Tool for free.
Download Oppo A12 CPH2083 Pattern Unlock File & Frp:
|Oppo A12 Scatter File Auth DA File
|SP Flash Tool
|Very Important Driver
|Mediatek Auth Bypass Tool
How to Unlock Pattern Oppo A12 CPH2083 With SP Flash Tool
- Download & extract the Oppo A12 CPH2083 Unlock File on the computer.
- Open the Flash tool folder.
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Select DA File
- Click on Choose from the Download-Agent File Tab and select the MTK_All_IN_ONE_DA.bin file from the Unlock folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Select Scatter File.
- Click on Choose from the Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Oppo A12 Unlock folder.
- Tap Open.
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition.
Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
User data Address (Pattern Unlock)
Copy and Paste the below FRP Address into the SP Flash Tool
- Begin Address [HEX]: 0x21e800000
- Format Length [HEX]: 0x400000000
How To Use the MCT Bypass Tool
- Run the MCT MTK Bypass Tool on your computer
- Now Power Off your Oppo A12 phone.
- Connect your device to the computer via a USB cable
- Now Click on the Bypass option.
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool
- Select Baud Rate
- Goto Options =>>> Option =>>> Connection
- Select Connection Settings =>> UART
- Change Boud rate to 921600
- Open Device Manager => Check the COMPORT Number
- Select the COMPORT number (In my case I have COM9)
- Click START
- The unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your Oppo A12 CPH2083
- Set up all initial steps.
- That’s it.