The Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Realme Q3 Pro RMX3142, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To Flash the Firmware file on your Realme Q3 Pro RMX3142 we use the MSM tool because this device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
Realme Q3 Pro RMX3142 Specifications:
Realme Q3 Pro Special Edition sports a 6.43-inch Full HD display (1080 × 2400 pixels) with a 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch rate, and 91.7% screen-to-body ratio. It is equipped with Snapdragon 768G and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 2.1 storage. At the back, there is a triple camera setup that consists of a 64-megapixel main camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.3 wide-angle lens, and another 2-megapixel macro lens. /2.4. It has a 16-megapixel f/2.5 front camera for selfies and video calls.
It is powered by a 4500mAh battery with 50W Super Dart fast charging support. The phone runs on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 and has a fingerprint scanner on the side for security. Connectivity options include multi-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB Type-C port for charging, and 4G LTE apart from 5G support.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Realme Q3 Pro RMX3142 Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Realme Q3 Pro
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
|Support Phone Model||Realme Q3 Pro RMX3142|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Realme Q3 Pro RMX3142 Firmware
|You Tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to Flash Realme Q3 Pro RMX3142
- Download and Extract Firmware on the computer.
- Double-click the MSM download tool in the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- When you download the Oppo firmware, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Read More Articles
- Jio F320B Mic Ways, Mic Problem Jumper
- OnePlus Ace Racing Edition PGZ110 Flash File
- Realme GT2 RMX3551 Explorer Master Edition
- Doogee X96 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro SM-T545