On this page, we will share with you the best way to download Realme C25S RMX3197 Firmware. Realme C25S by a Mediatek Helio G85 processor controlled by Android 11.0 under Realme UI 2.0.
Pre-Requirements For flashing
- Devices supported: Realme C25S RMX3197
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools:
Download Realme C25S RMX3197 Firmware
- Realme C25S RMX3197_A.15 = DOWNLOAD
- Realme C25S RMX3197_A.12 = DOWNLOAD
- Realme C25S RMX3197_A.11 = DOWNLOAD
- MSM Flash Tool = LINK
How to install Stock ROM
- Download the firmware & extract
- Out of the icon appearing, Double click on Download Tool
- After the tool launch on your pc, click on Start All
- Switch off your mobile and connect it to pc by pressing the volume up and down button
- It will lead you to successful flashing.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!
- Vivo S5 PD1932 Firmware
- Itel A48 L6006 Flash File
- LYF Jio F30C Firmware
- REALME NARZO 10 RMX2040 Flash File
- Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050 Firmware