The Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Oppo Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050 then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
What is stock ROM
Stock ROM is running your Android device operating system. The body of your device has this firmware, if you have a hard brick problem after the blinking of your Realme Narzo 20A device is the most common problem, don’t worry just install this firmware on your device for all your problems, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users,
Why Need Flash File
- You can Flash Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050 with this Firmware
- To downgrade or upgrade Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050, you can flash this stock ROM.
- This firmware flash with fixing issues on your Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050.
- A few issues like hanging, battery channel, application closed, and different issues.
- You can utilize this stock ROM to remove the locked screen, and root, fix framework mistakes, and unbrick Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050.
Download Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050 File
- Realme narzo 20A RMX2050_11_A.33 = Downloading
- Realme narzo 20A RMX2050_11_A.31rcsm = Downloading
- Realme narzo 20A RMX2050_11_A.29rcsm = Downloading
- MSM Flash Tool = link
- Realme Oppo Mtk DRIVER = link
Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools
How to Flash Realme Narzo 20A RMX2050
- Download the same model currently running the firmware
- Download the Flash Tool by the CPU / processor model such as the SPFlash Tool for MediaTek, SPD Tool for Spreadtrum, and QC Tool for Qualcomm Processor.
- Connect with a PC with a USB cable
- Select your flash file model that is the same as downloaded from firmware kabalkhajaliya.com
- Click to start flashing your mobile.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!
Instructions to Install:
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.