Download Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G Flash File. Flash files can help you increase, decrease, or restore stock firmware (OS) to your mobile device. Flash File (ROM) Flash File (ROM) also allows you to repair cellular devices when experiencing software problems, Bootloop problems, IMEI problems, or dead problems.
POCO M4 Pro 5G Full specification:
Poco M4 Pro 5G Mobile was introduced on November 9, 2021. This phone has a 6.60-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 × 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20: 9. Poco M4 Pro 5G phone comes with a MediaTek processor dimensity810 octa-core. It has six GB RAM. It runs Android 11 and is powered by a battery that can accommodate 5000mAh.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with special ROM and other modifications he selects to switch from firmware stock. However, when an error occurs during modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can resolve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM, you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can update or lower the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need POCO M4 Pro 5G Flash File
- You can Fix your brick POCO M4 Pro
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your POCO Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
Stock Rom Information
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Download POCO M4 Pro 5G Firmware
- global_images_V188.8.131.52.RGBEUXM (Europe)
- global_images_V184.108.40.206.RGBMIXM| Global
- global_images_V220.127.116.11.RGBRUXM | Russia
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: POCO M4 Pro
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to Flash POCO M4 with SP Flash Tool
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the Firmware File from the link above
- Turn off the phone, released the battery (if released) Re-enter the battery and connect the USB cable to the charger socket
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool on the Download tab,
- Click the Scatter Loading button and select a scatter File,
- Now Click the Download button
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Update!
- Itel Vision 2 L6503 Flash File
- Garuda Java MTK Tool
- Vivo Y55 PD1613F Flash File
- Vivo Y53 PD1628F Flash File