In the ZIP file, you will find the Vivo Y55 PD1613F Flash File, and USB driver, Then you can easily flash Vivo Y55, If you don’t know how to flash the Stock ROM. follow the detailed Guidelines in the article provided below.
What is Stock ROM
Stock Rom is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with custom ROM and other modifications he chooses to switch from the stock firmware. However, when something goes wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can upgrade or downgrade the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need Vivo Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Vivo Y55
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Vivo Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Vivo Y55 PD1613F Flash File Firmware
- You can load Google applications too.
Stock Rom Information
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||QPST Flash Tool|
Download Vivo Y55 PD1613F Flash File Stock ROM
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo Y55
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to Flash Vivo PD1613F With QPST:
- 1- Download Flash File
- 2- Download QPST Tool.
- 3- Install Qualcomm Driver.
- 4 Run the QPST tool.
- 5- Add a new port (Check Device Manager)
- 6- Click Load XML and Browse Rawprogram_unSparse.xml in the Stock ROM file.
- 7- Click Load Patch and Explore for the Patch0.xml file folder in stock.
- 8- Select firmware by clicking the browser search path.
- 9- Select Download and Wait for Flashing to complete.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!