On this page, you’ll find an official guide to installing Stock ROM or firmware on your Vivo Y53. The official Vivo Y53 PD1628F Stock ROM (Firmware, flash files) package comes as a zip file that contains Firmware, USB driver, Flash Tool, and Complete beginners guide.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with special ROM and other modifications he selects to switch from firmware stock. However, when an error occurs during modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can resolve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM, you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can update or lower the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need Vivo Y53 Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Vivo Y53
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Vivo Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
Flash File Information
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||QPST Flash Tool|
Download Vivo Y53 PD1628F Firmware
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo Y53
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to Flash Vivo PD1628F Y53 With QPST:
- 1- Download the Vivo Flash File
- 2- Download QPST Tool.
- 3- Install Qualcomm Driver.
- 4 Run the QPST tool.
- 5- Add a new port (Check Device Manager)
- 6- Click Load XML and Browse Rawprogram_unSparse.xml in the Stock ROM file.
- 7- Click Load Patch and Explore for the Patch0.xml file folder in stock.
- 8- Select firmware by clicking the browser search path.
- 9- Select Download and Wait for Flashing to complete.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update