On this page, we have provided all Flash Files Oppo F21 Pro CPH2363 along with the guide to install the firmware. To install a flash file, you will need a program known as the SP Flash Tool, which is a very good tool for flashing firmware to your device. The procedure is simple. We also enter video instructions step by step to make it easier to use official flash files.
This method is useful if you have damaged your device, experiencing delays, or are closing performance. You can solve Bluetooth and WiFi problems and also unroot and bypass the FRP button. Without wasting more time with others, let’s learn the nature of the stock firmware flash file.
Oppo F21 Pro Full Specifications:
Oppo F21 Pro Mobile was launched on 12 April 2022. This phone is equipped with a refreshing view of 90 Hz 6.43 inches that offer 1080×2400 pixel resolution (FHD) on a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch (PPI) and an aspect ratio of 20: 9. Glass sport Gorilla glass for protection. Oppo F21 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core processor. Appears with 8GB RAM. Oppo F21 Pro runs Android 12 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery
Oppo F21 Pro Runs ColorOS 12.1 is based on Android 12 and has a 128GB package of default storage. Oppo F21 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) phone that receives nano-sim cards and nano-sim. Oppo F21 Pro measures 159.90 x 73.20 x 7.49mm (altitude x width x) and weighs 175.00 grams. It was launched in black-orange and cosmic sunset.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with special ROM and other modifications he selects to switch from firmware stock. However, when an error occurs during modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can resolve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM, you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can update or lower the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need Oppo Flash File
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
Stock Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Download Oppo F21 Pro CPH2363 Firmware Rom
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Oppo F21 Pro
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Oppo F21 Pro CPH2363 with MSM Tool
- Download and Extract Firmware on the computer.
- Double-click the MSM download tool in the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- When you download the Oppo firmware, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Instructions to Install:
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Vivo Y21T PD2158F Flash File
- Vivo Y20A PD2060F Flash File
- Tecno Spark 3 KB7 KB7J Flash File
- Vivo V21e 5G PD2102F Flash File