On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official firmware file on your Vivo Y20A PD2060F. Well, this device runs out with Android 11.0 which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core 439 processor. This guide will be very helpful to escape or fix any software problems on your device.
Vivo Y20A Full Specifications:
Dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo Y20A runs on Android 11 with Funtouchos 11 and above. The phone is equipped with an IPS HD + screen (720×1.600 pixels) 6.51 inches with an aspect ratio of 20: 9. Under the hood, you will get Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SOC, paired with 3GB RAM
This smartphone is equipped with a triple rear camera setting that accommodates 13-megapixel primary sensors with f / 2.2 lenses, 2-megapixel portrait sensors with f / 2.4 lenses, and 2-megapixel macro shooters with f / 2.4 aperture. For selfies and video chat, there is an 8-megapixel camera on the front with an f / 1.8 lens.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with special ROM and other modifications he selects to switch from firmware stock. However, when an error occurs during modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can resolve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM, you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can update or lower the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need Firmware
- You can Fix your bricked Vivo Y20A
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Vivo PD2060F Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Vivo Y20A PD2060F Firmware Rom
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo Y20A PD2060F
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Vivo Y20A PD2060F With QPST Tool
- Download and Extract Vivo Y20A PD2060F Flash File on the computer.
- Download QPST Tool.
- Download And Install The Driver Qualcomm.
- Run QPST Tool.
- Add new port (Check Pc Device Manager)
- Click Load XML and Select rawprogram_unsparse.xml in the Stock ROM File.
- Click Load Patch, then, at that point, look for patch0.xml in the Stock ROM File
- Select the firmware Flash File in the program of search Path.
- Click Download and Wait For the Flash File Flashing Process is complete.
- Note: During Flashing, don’t Remove the USB Cable from the telephone, any other way the telephone can go into dead mode.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.