Here we have shared the latest Itel P33 W5504 Flash File. Using This Firmware U can Fix the hang-on logo, Google Account or FRP Lock Fix, Fastboot Fix Mode, White or Black Display, and other software problems, This process is very helpful So without wasting Your time, let’s understand what firmware file
What is Stock ROM
Stock Rom runs the operating system of your Android device. The body of your device has this firmware, if you have a hard brick problem on your device don’t worry enough to install this firmware and solve all your problems, most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users By,
Why Need Itel P33 Firmware
- You can Fix your bricked Itel W5504
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Itel Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
Stock Firmware Information
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Itel P33 W5504 Flash File Stock Rom
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Itel P33 W5504
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Itel P33 W5504 With SPD Tool
- Download the Latest SPD Flash Tool.
- Now, please install a Spreadtrum driver updated on your cellphone. You must have the latest version of the SPD driver.
- Download and install ROM stock according to the needs of your cellphone.
- Run the Spreadtrum improvement tool. [.exe]
- After that, connect your Itel W5504 with a turn-off
- After your Android device is connected,
- select the PAC/PAC5 file
- Now, click/select then “Start Download”
- After that, follow the instructions appear and continue flashing.
- Finally, your cellphone will reboot automatically takes a few minutes to reboot.
- You will receive a green message.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.