In the zip file, you will find the Itel A55 LTE L6003P Flash File Stock Rom USB driver, flash tool, and manual flashy, where you can easily flash. If you don’t know how to flash you can follow the detailed guidelines in the article provided below.
This Flash File will help you improve, decrease, or reinstall the firmware Stock (OS) on your mobile device. Flash files (ROM) also help you repair cellular devices if facing any software problems, Bootloop problems, IMEI problems, or dead problems
What is Firmware
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock ROM. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Firmware
- You can Fix your bricked Itel A55
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Itel Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
Download Itel A55 LTE L6003P Flash File
- V18 = Download
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: L6003P Itel A55 LTE
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
How to Flash Itel A55 LTE L6003P Flash File?
- Download the Latest SPD Flash Tool.
- Now, please install a Spreadtrum driver updated on your cellphone. You must have the latest version of the SPD driver.
- Download and install ROM stock according to the needs of your cellphone.
- Run the Spreadtrum improvement tool. [.exe]
- After that, connect your phone with a turn-off
- After your Android device is connected,
- select the PAC/PAC5 file
- Now, click/select then “Start Download”
- After that, follow the instructions and continue flashing.
- Finally, your cellphone will reboot automatically takes a few minutes to reboot.
- You will receive a green message.
How To Backup Your Important Data
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.