On this page, we have shared all Itel AC13 W4001 Flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install a Flash File, we need software called the SP Flash Tool that can help Us The method is simple and easy. We have also added a video tutorial and step-by-step to make it easier to flash official flash files.
This process is very helpful if your device lags, or is rustic, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi problems, to open unroot, or cut the FRP key. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what firmware file
What is Stock ROM
Stock Rom runs the operating system of your Android device. The body of your device has this firmware, if you have a hard brick problem after Flashing your device is the most common problem, don’t worry to install this firmware on your device for all your problems Solved. most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users By,
Why Need Itel W4001 Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Itel Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
|Rom OS Version
Download Itel AC13 W4001 Flash File ROM
- Flash File = Download
- SP FlashTool = LINK
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Itel AC13 W4001
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to Flash Itel AC13 W4001 With Stock Rom
- Download the Latest SPD Flash Tool.
- Now, please install a Spreadtrum driver updated on your cellphone. You must have the latest version of the SPD driver.
- Download and install ROM stock according to the needs of your cellphone.
- Run the Spreadtrum improvement tool. [.exe]
- After that, connect your w4001 with a turn-off
- After your Android device is connected,
- select the PAC/PAC5 file
- Now, click/select then “Start Download”
- After that, follow the instructions and continue flashing.
- Finally, your cellphone will reboot automatically takes a few minutes to reboot.
- You will receive a green message.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may erase all data from your device be sure to back up your important data before Updating!
Instructions to Install:
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.