The flashing guide link has been provided on this page so you can easily flash your device following the guidelines provided.
You can easily release your Mi Note 5 device using the firmware (Flash file) provided on this page and complete all software problems. Like a failed system update, crashing the application, IMEI is invalid, stuck in the Xiaomi logo, etc.
Your device must have a battery backup of at least 30% to do a flashing process.
Before flashing your device, take your data backup and then continue to avoid data losses such as the flashing process will delete all your data.
It is very important for you to flash your device with the correct file. Using the wrong firmware can actually play your device.
Safe to use?
Yes, the files we provide are fully free of viruses and safe for red devices. If you cannot access flash files through the link, let us go through the comments below, and we will replace the link provided on this page.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Firmware
How do I flash Xiaomi Note 5 Pro?
- Download Flash File And Tool
- Extract File And Tool
- Move the flash file folder to the desktop (recommended)
- Then open the tool and select the file in the tool
- Power Off your device and remove the back panel and connect to pc on shorting EDL Points (Image Given Above)
- Click Refresh in the tool
- Click on the flash button
- wait till the process completed
- All done.
(Please check if the ROM file suffix is ‘.tgz’. If it is ‘.gz’, please rename it to ‘.tgz’)
If you facing any problem or error on flashing your device you can contact me. I will help you.