In this post, we provided an official & 100% original link to download the Indian version and the Global version of the Samsung M01 Core SM-M013F Firmware
What is Flash File?
File Flash / Firmware ROM (Stock ROM) such as the operating system that manages software services and cellular / tablet hardware. Firmware helps increase and reduces reinstalling, fixing IMEI numbers, and repairing cellular devices.
Download Samsung M01 Core SM-M013F Firmware
How To Flash Samsung M01 Core SM-M013F
- The battery must be at least 60% charged
- Download the Samsung Galaxy M01 Firmware USB Driver, and Odin Flash tool
- install WinRAR or 7ZIP software on your laptop / PC.
- Now you will extract a folder that contains Samsung flash files, Samsung USB drivers, and flash Odin tools on your PC / Laptop desktop.
- Install the USB driver on your PC / laptop, if you already install it, please pass these steps.
- Odin will open the flash tool in running as an administrator.
- Select and load the BL, AP, CP, and CSC files in the Flash Odin Tool.
- Now turn off the smartphone and go to download mode.
- Hold down the volume button down and the volume rises.
- Now connect Samsung Phone to a PC / laptop using the original data cable.
- When you see a blue sign warning message release all buttons.
- Now when you press the volume up button, the cellphone will enter the download mode
- Open your PC / laptop device manager and confirm your smartphone is connected /
- Now click the Start button from the flash Odin and flashing tools to start.
- After the cellphone is finished flashing, your smartphone will reboot
Read me carefully:
Don’t move or delete a USB data cable during flashing smartphones. And PC / Laptop Power Supply may not be cut, if not, your smartphone will die, or it will enter error mode.