Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) is now available, you can download it below. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, empty or white display after flash, recovery, dead after flash, etc.
To flash the Stock ROM file on your Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus, we use the Xiaomi Flash File because this device is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 chipset. We have shared all prerequisite files to download and install ROM stock on your device.
- 1 Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus Full Specifications:
- 2 What is Stock ROM?
- 3 Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
- 4 Why Need Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus Flash File
- 5 Requirements For Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus Flashing
- 6 Download Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus Flash File ROM
- 7 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus With MI Tool
- 8 How To Backup Your Important Data?
- 9 Instructions to Install:
Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus Full Specifications:
The Redmi A1 + mobile was launched on October 14, 2022. The phone features a 6.52-inch touchscreen that offers a resolution of 1600×700 pixels (HD +) with a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch (PPI) and an appearance 20: 9 ratio. It comes with 2GB of RAM. The Redmi A1 + runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5,000mAh battery. The Redmi A1 + supports proprietary fast charging.
As for the cameras, the Redmi A1 + in the backpack has an 8-megapixel camera. It has a unique front camera setup for selfies, with a 5-megapixel sensor.
Redmi A1 + is based on Android 12 and has 32 GB of onboard memory expandable via microSD card (up to 512 GB). The Redmi A1 + is a dual-SIM mobile phone. The Redmi A1 + measures 76.75 x 164.90 x 9.09 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 192.00 grams. It was launched in black, blue, and light green colors.
Connectivity options on the Redmi A1 + include Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, and FM radio. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer and fingerprint sensor.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system that comes pre-making when you buy devices from retailers. Usually when someone needs to adjust the device to a special ROM and other modifications he chose to switch from the firmware stock, when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the ROM stock is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the OS system according to your choice.
Advantages of Stock ROM Firmware :
Flash files will help you improve, reduce ranking, or reinstall the firmware. Stock (OS) on your mobile device. In addition, Flash (ROM) files also allow you to improve mobile devices when dealing with software problems, Bootloop problems, lag problems, IMEI problems, or death problems.
Why Need Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus Flash File
- You can Fix your brick Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Xiaomi Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
Requirements For Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus Flashing
- Devices supported: Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
Download Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus Flash File ROM
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi A1/A1 Plus With MI Tool
- Download the Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool. USB drivers for smartphones are contained in the flash tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Extract the zip file after setting 7zip is complete.
- Install if settings 7zip has not been installed on your PC. (7zip Links)
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- If you blink using FastBoot mode, select the “firmware” location “firmware”.
- After selecting the firmware after that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL model, you must find it and then switch to the EDL point.
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and the flash will then start.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Instructions to Install:
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.