Download and install Vivo V25 5G PD2215F Stock ROM Firmware for your Vivo Android device. Download Vivo firmware, and try to install, this file to solve all your software and virus problems. we provide a complete and free installation guide here. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
- 1 Vivo V25 5G Full Specifications:
- 2 Why Need Vivo V25 Flash File
- 3 Advantages of Firmware :
- 4 Requirements For Vivo PD2215F Flashing
- 5 Stock Rom Information
- 6 Download Vivo V25 5G PD2215F Firmware
- 7 How to Flash Vivo V25 5G PD2215F With SP Flash Tool
- 8 How To Backup Your Important Data?
- 9 Instructions to Install:
Vivo V25 5G Full Specifications:
The Vivo V25 5G mobile phone was launched on September 15, 2022. The phone comes with a 6.44-inch 90Hz refresh rate touchscreen that offers a resolution of 1080 x 2404 pixels (FHD+). Vivo V25 5G is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900 octa-core processor. It comes with 8GB, and 12GB RAM. The Vivo V25 5G runs Android 12 and is backed by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. Vivo V25 5G supports fast charging.
Regarding the camera, the Vivo V25 5G on the back includes a triple camera setup with a 64-megapixel main camera (f / 1.79); 8-megapixel camera (f/2.2), and 2-megapixel camera (f/2.4). It has a unique front camera setup for selfies, with a 50-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture. Vivo V25 5G runs Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12 and packs 128GB, and 256GB of inbuilt storage (up to 1024GB). Vivo V25 5G is a dual SIM mobile phone. Vivo V25 5G measures 159.20 x 74.20 x 7.79mm (height x width x thickness). It is presented in beautiful black and blue colors.
Why Need Vivo V25 Flash File
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash the firmware file back to their device.
Advantages of Firmware :
- You can Fix your brick Vivo V25 5G PD2215F
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
Requirements For Vivo PD2215F Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo V25 5G PD2215F
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
Stock Rom Information
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Vivo V25 5G PD2215F Firmware
How to Flash Vivo V25 5G PD2215F With SP Flash Tool
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the firmware file from the link above
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool on the Download tab,
- Select Firmware
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Instructions to Install:
We’re at kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any sort of harm/mistake that happens to your handset while/after following this aide or blazing any record. Continue at your danger