In this article, you will learn how to download Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Flash File, a free Download without a password. Because of the stock firmware (Stock ROM) from any mobile in the zip file.
In the zip file, you will find Xiaomi Firmware, USB driver, flash tool, and Flash manual, where you can easily flash Xiaomi Mi 10 5G. If you do not know how to flash, you can follow a detailed guide in the articles provided below.
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Full Specification:
Xiaomi has made a bold step by launching 10g MI in India with the initial price of the hospital. 49,999. The curved glass on the front and back of this phone looks classy. This, coupled with high gloss final results make it striking to be seen. MI 10G 5G has a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen and is quite sharp, but the resolution is full-HD + (2340×1080). The screen also runs at 90Hz, which is a big trend now.
Xiaomi said that MI 10 had a layer of P2i to drive water, but there was no IP rank. Apart from this, it has almost everything you can think of, starting with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SOC, LPDDR5 RAM, UFS 3.0 storage, a fingerprint sensor in the display, Wi-Fi 6, wireless charging fast, and 5G.
It runs on MIUI 11 and Xiaomi has replaced several own applications such as dialers and messages with Google applications. However, spam notification is still a problem, even though it is not as bad as the budget.
Snapdragon 865 is a strong chip but also makes cell phones hot enough when using a camera or even playing games. The stereo speaker sounds balanced but doesn’t be very loud.
What is Stock Rom
Stock ROM is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with certain ROM and other modifications he selects to switch from the firmware stock. However, when an error occurs during modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can resolve this problem.
You can update or lower Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix software problems, and IMEI-related problems, and improve device performance. Flashing Delete all your device information such as photos, contacts, applications, etc.
Why Need Firmware
- You can repair your Xiaomi bricked
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or decrease the firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix lag bugs on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore ROM stocks after using a special ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem on the Xiaomi 10 5G
- You can load Google applications too.
Stock ROM Information
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||MI Flash Tool|
Download Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Flash File
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM | Recovery ROM
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 Europe Stable ROM
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported by Xiaomi Mi 10 5G
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With MI Flash Tool
- Download the Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- After selecting the firmware after that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL mode,
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and the flash will then start.
How To Backup Your important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.