Vivo Y52 PD2069F Flash File (Stock ROM) is now available and can be downloaded from the link below. You can fix all your software problems on your VIVO Y52 PD2069F with this firmware, including the Hung logo, FRP key, Fastboot mode, blank or white display after flash, dead recovery, off after flash, and more.
Vivo Y52 5G PD2069F Full Specification:
The dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo Y52 5G runs Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11. It features a 6.58-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,408 pixels) display. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC and comes with 4GB RAM along with 128GB of onboard storage that is expandable via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, Vivo Y52 5G packs a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with autofocus, a 2-megapixel macro shooter, and a 2-megapixel bokeh lens. At the front, there is an 8-megapixel selfie shooter likely housed in a notch.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is running your Android device operating system. The body of your device has this firmware, if you have a hard brick problem with your Vivo Y52 5G PD2069F device is the most common problem, don’t worry just install this firmware on your device for all your problems, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users,
Why Need Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Vivo Y52 5G
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Vivo Y52 PD2069F Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Vivo Y52 5G PD2069F
- You can load Google applications too.
|Rom OS Version||Android 9|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Vivo Y52 5G PD2069F Flash File Firmware Download
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo Y52 5G PD2069F
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to Flash Vivo Y52 5G PD2069F With SP Flash Tool
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the firmware file/flash / ROM file for your cellphone from the link above
- The phone must have a power of 60% before this process
- Turn off the phone, delete the battery (if released) Re-enter the battery and connect the USB cable to the charger socket
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe when the Flash SP tool opens,
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool on the Download tab,
- Click the Share Upload button after finding a scatter card,
- Click the Download button
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!