Most smartphones get a hard brick because of the carelessness of the user. Most users try to destroy their devices to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get hard bricks, and then they have to flash firmware stock on their device. This is very true with Vivo Y30 PD1987F Flash File users. But don’t worry, because installing stock ROM on Vivo y30 is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through every step of the process. By following this guide, you can recover or release the Vivo Y30 back to the previous working conditions.
Vivo Y30 PD1987F Full Specifications:
Vivo Y30 comes with a MediaTek Helio P35 processor. It is equipped with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. In addition, storage can be expanded up to 512GB. It has a 6.47-inch view with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. PPI is 266 in appearance of its IPS and supports multi-touch. This is a dual-SIM cellphone (GSM + GSM) with the size of the Nano + Nano SIM (Hybrid). It has a 5000 mAh battery without fast cost support. There is no Type-C USB port that is on the device.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is running your Android device operating system. The body of your device has this firmware, if you have a hard brick problem after the blinking of your Vivo Y30 PD1987F Flash File Firmware device is the most common problem, don’t worry just install this firmware on your device for all your problems, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users,
Why Need Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Vivo Y30 PD1987F.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Vivo Y30 PD1987F.
- You can load Google applications too.
Vivo Y30 PD1987F Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Vivo Y30 PD1987F|
|Rom OS Version||Android 10|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Download Vivo Y30 PD1987F Flash File Firmware
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo Y30 PD1987F
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
How to Flash Vivo Y30 PD1987F
- Find the name of your model Vivo Y30 PD1987F
- Check your Android version now running
- Check your Android phone model/processor model such as MTK, SPD, QC, etc.,
- Download the USB driver by the CPU from your mobile.
- Download the same model currently running the firmware/flash / ROM file from firmware kabalkhajaliya.com
- Download the Flash Tool by the CPU / processor model such as the SPFlash Tool for MediaTek, SPD Tool for Spreadtrum, and QC Tool for Qualcomm Processor.
- Download the file unzip or extract it quickly by WinRAR or ZIP on your computer
- Open your compatible version of your mobile version
- Place your cellular recovery mode or flash mode by vol + and resist volumes and press the power button
- Connect with a PC with a USB cable
- Select your flash file model that is the same as downloaded from firmware kabalkhajaliya.com
- Click to start flashing your mobile.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
- Vivo S5 PD1932 Firmware
- Itel A48 L6006 Flash File
- LYF Jio F30C Flash File
- Vivo V21e 5G PD2107f Flash File