On this page, we have to share the latest flash firmware file for VIVO Y21S PD2138F which is powered by the density of the MediaTek Helio G80 processor. To install a flash firmware file, we need a software called the SP Flash Tool that can help to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy.
This process is very helpful if you have a device with your device, lag, or rustically, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi problems, open Unroot, or cut the FRP key. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what Flash firmware stock file
VIVO Y21S PD2138F Full Specifications:
Vivo Y21S Mobile was launched on September 7, 2021. This phone is equipped with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels. Vivo Y21 is supported by the MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor. Appears with 4GB RAM. Vivo Y21s runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. Vivo Y21S supports exclusive fast charging.
As far as the camera is concerned, Vivo Y21S is behind by packing a double camera setting that displays a 50-megapixel primary camera with an Aperture of F / 1.8; a 2-megapixel camera with an aperture of f / 2.4, and a 2-megapixel camera of with an f / 2.4 aperture. Rear camera settings have autofocus. It has one front camera setup for selfies and displays an 8-megapixel sensor with an Aperture of F / 2.0.
VIVO Y21S Runs Funtouch OS 11.1 is based on Android 11 and the default 128GB package can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 1000GB) with a special slot. Vivo Y21S is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) phone that receives nano-sim cards and nano-sim. Vivo Y21S measures 164.26 x 76.08 x 8.00mm (altitude x width x thickness) and weighs 182.00 grams. It was launched in white blue and white pearls.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is running your Android device operating system. The body of your device has this firmware if you have a hard brick problem after the Flashing of your VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File. That is the most common problem, don’t worry just install this firmware. most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users,
Why Need VIVO Y21S Firmware
- You can Fix your brick VIVO Y21S PD2138F
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Firmware
- You can load Google applications too.
|Rom Name||VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Download VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: VIVO Y21S PD2138F
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
How to Flash Vivo Y21S PD2138F With SP Tool
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the Firmware File/Stock ROM for your cellphone from the link above
- The phone must have a power of 60% before this process
- Turn off the phone, released the battery (if released) Re-enter the battery and connect the USB cable to the charger socket
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe when the Flash SP tool opens,
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool on the Download tab,
- Click the Scatter Loading button and select a scatter File,
- Now Click the Download button
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Vivo S5 PD1932 Firmware Flash File Free
- Itel A48 L6006 Flash File Firmware Free
- Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File Firmware
- Vivo X70 Pro PD2135F Flash File Firmware