VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File Firmware Download
On this page, we have to Share the latest flash firmware file for VIVO Y21S PD2138F which is powered by the density of the MediaTek Helio G80 processor. To install a flash firmware file, we need a software called the SP Flash Tool that can help to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video tutorials and step by step to make everything easier to flash official flash files.
This process is very helpful if you have a device with your device, lag, or rustically, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi problems, to open Unroot, or cut the FRP key. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what Flash firmware stock file
VIVO Y21S PD2138F Full Specifications:
Vivo Y21S Mobile was launched on September 7, 2021. This phone is equipped with a 6.50-inch touch screen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels. Vivo Y21 is supported by the MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor. Appears with 4GB RAM. Vivo Y21s runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. Vivo Y21S supports exclusive fast charging.
As far as the camera is concerned, Vivo Y21S is behind packing a double camera setting that displays a 50-megapixel primary camera with Aperture F / 1.8; a 2-megapixel camera with aperture f / 2.4, and a 2-megapixel camera with f / 2.4 aperture. Rear camera settings have autofocus. It has one front camera setup for selfies, displays an 8-megapixel sensor with Aperture F / 2.0.
VIVO Y21S Runs Funtouch OS 11.1 is based on Android 11 and the default 128GB package can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 1000GB) with a special slot. Vivo Y21S is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) phone that receives nano-sim cards and nano-sim. Vivo Y21S measures 164.26 x 76.08 x 8.00mm (altitude x width x thickness) and weight of 182.00 grams. It was launched in white blue and white pearls.
What is Flash File Firmware Stock ROM
Stock ROM is running your Android device operating system. The body of your device this firmware, if you have a hard brick problem after the blinking of your VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File device is the most common problem, don’t worry just install this firmware on your device all your problems, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users,
Why Need VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File Firmware Download
- You can Fix your brick VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Firmware
- You can load Google applications too.
VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File Firmware Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Download VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File Firmware Stock Rom
FLASH FILE = LINK
SP FLASH Tool = LINK
Pre-Requirements For VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File Firmware
- Devices supported:VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
How to flash with VIVO Y21S PD2138F Flash File Firmware
- Find the name of your model Firmware
- Check your Android version now running
- Check your Android phone model/processor model such as MTK, SPD, QC, etc.,
- Download the USB driver by the CPU from your mobile.
- Download the same model currently running the firmware/flash / ROM file from firmware kabalkhajaliya.com
- Download the Flash Tool by the CPU / processor model such as the SPFlash Tool for MediaTek, SPD Tool for Spreadtrum, QC Tool for Qualcomm Processor.
- Download the file unzip or extract quickly by WinRAR or ZIP on your computer
- Open your compatible version of your mobile version
- Place your cellular recovery mode or flash mode by vol + and resist volumes and press the power button
- Connect with a PC with a USB cable
- Select your flash file model that is the same as downloaded from firmware kabalkhajaliya.com
- Click to start flashing your mobile.
How To Backup Your important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Update!
Instructions to Install:
We’re at kabalkhajaliya.com will not be liable for any sort of harm/mistake that happens to your handset while/after following this aide or blazing any record. Continue at your danger.