Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File Firmware Download
If your Vivo Y11 PD1930F is stuck on the Vivo logo and you want to repair your cellphone, then, the VIVO Y11 PD1930F firmware will help repair your Vivo phone quite easily. So, you can download the Vivo X50 flash file from below.
Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File also helps remove key pattern problems, passwords, PIN & FRP keys from Vivo mobile phones easily. However, always download the latest version of Vivo firmware ROM and make sure to download the same flash model file. If not, you can die on your Vivo phone.
Flash firmware file is equipped with a zip file and contains ROM firmware, USB driver, Vivo flashing tool & manual How-to Flash manual.
Vivo Y11 PD1930F Full Specifications:
Vivo Y11 (2019) Mobile was launched on October 18, 2019. This phone is equipped with a 6.35-inch touch screen with a resolution of 720×1544 pixels. Vivo Y11 (2019) is supported by the OCTA-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor. Appears with 3GB RAM. Vivo Y11 (2019) runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a battery that cannot be removed 5000mAh.
Connectivity options on Vivo Y11 (2019) include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth V4.00, Micro-USB, 3G, and 4G (with support for band 40 used by several LTE networks in India). Sensors on cellphones include an accelerometer, light sensor around, compass/magnetometer, distance sensor, and fingerprint sensor. Vivo Y11 (2019) supports Unlock’s face.
What is Flash File Firmware Stock ROM
Stock ROM is running your Android device operating system. The body of your device this firmware, if you have a hard brick problem after the blinking of your Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File Firmware Firmware device is the most common problem, don’t worry just install this firmware on your device all your problems, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users,
Why Need Firmware Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Vivo Y11 PD1930F
- This fixes the boot problem and problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Vivo Y11 PD1930F.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Vivo Y11 PD1930F.
- You can load Google applications too.
Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 10|
|Socs||Qualcomm Snapdragon 439|
|Software needed||Qfil Tool|
Download Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File Firmware Stock Rom
File Link = LINK
SP Tool = LINK
AF Tool = LINK
QFIL Tool= LINk
Pre-Requirements For Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File Firmware
- Devices supported: Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
How to flash with Vivo Y11 PD1930F Flash File Firmware
- Find the name of your model Vivo Y11 PD1930F
- Check your Android version now running
- Check your Android phone model/processor model such as MTK, SPD, QC, etc.,
- Download the USB driver by the CPU from your mobile.
- Download the same model currently running the firmware/flash / ROM file from firmware kabalkhajaliya.com
- Download the Flash Tool by the CPU / processor model such as the SPFlash Tool for MediaTek, SPD Tool for Spreadtrum, QC Tool for Qualcomm Processor.
- Download the file unzip or extract quickly by WinRAR or ZIP on your computer
- Open your compatible version of your mobile version
- Place your cellular recovery mode or flash mode by vol + and resist volumes and press the power button
- Connect with a PC with a USB cable
- Select your flash file model that is the same as downloaded from firmware kabalkhajaliya.com
- Click to start flashing your mobile.
How To Backup Your important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Update!
Instructions to Install:
We’re at kabalkhajaliya.com will not be liable for any sort of harm/mistake that happens to your handset while/after following this aide or blazing any record. Continue at your danger.