If you have Download Vivo V25E PD2214F Flash File, Need then you are in the right place. try to install this file to solve all your software and virus problems today, we provide a complete and free installation guide here. this firmware is useful if you have stuck, shutter lag or performance, FRP lock without root, or bypassed.
Vivo V25E Full Specifications:
Vivo V25e was launched on August 29, 2022. The phone features a 6.44-inch touchscreen display with a 90Hz refresh rate offering a resolution of 2404×1080 pixels (FHD +). Vivo V25e is powered by an octa-core MediaTek processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM.
The Vivo V25e runs Android 12 and is powered by a 4,500mAh battery. The Vivo V25e supports proprietary fast charging. the Vivo V25e on the rear packs a triple camera setup with a 64-megapixel main camera; a 2-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. It has a unique front camera setup for selfies, with a 32-megapixel sensor.
Why Need Firmware
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash the firmware file back to their device.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
- You can Fix your brick Vivo V25E PD2214F
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Vivo Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
Requirements For Vivo V25e Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo V25E PD2214F
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
Vivo V25E Stock Rom Information
|Rom OS Version
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Vivo V25E PD2214F Flash File
How to Flash Vivo V25E PD2214F With SP Flash Tool
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the firmware file from the link above
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe
- select Firmware
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Instructions to Install:
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.