On this page, we have to share the latest flash firmware file for Vivo V23 Pro which is powered by the density of MediaTek MT6893 1200 5G processor. To install a flash firmware file, we need a software called the SP Flash Tool that can help to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video tutorials and step by step to make it easier to flash official flash files.
This process is very helpful if you have a device with your device, lag, or rustically, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi problems, open Unroot, or cut the FRP key. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a Flash firmware stock file is.
- 1 Vivo V23 Pro 5G Full Specifications:
- 2 What is Stock ROM
- 3 Why Need Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F Firmware
- 4 Vivo V23 PRO 5G Firmware Information
- 5 Download Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F Firmware
- 6 Pre-Requirements For Vivo V23 PRO 5G Flashing
- 7 How to Flash Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F With SP Tool
- 8 How To Backup Your Important Data?
Vivo V23 Pro 5G Full Specifications:
Vivo V23 Pro 5G Mobile was launched on January 5, 2021. This phone is equipped with a 6.56-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1.080×2,376 pixels. Appears with 8GB RAM. VIVO V23 PRO 5G runs Android 12 and is powered by a 4300mAh battery that cannot be removed. VIVO V23 PRO 5G supports exclusive fast charging.
VIVO V23 PRO 5G Runs Funtouch OS 12 is based on Android 12 and has a 128GB package of default storage. VIVO V23 PRO 5G is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) phone that receives nano-sim cards and nano-sim. VIVO V23 PRO 5G measures 159.46 x 73.27 x 7.36mm (altitude x width x) and weighs 171.00 grams. It was launched in black gold and stardust sunlight. It bears the glass body
Connectivity options on VIVO V23 PRO 5G include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, USB OTG, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for band 40 used by several LTE networks in India). Sensors on cell phones include accelerometers, ambient light sensors, gyroscopes, distance sensors, and fingerprint sensors in the display.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is running your Android device operating system. The body of your device has this firmware, if you have a hard brick problem after the blinking of your Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F Flash File Firmware device is the most common problem, don’t worry just install this firmware on your device all your problems, the most device gets hard brick because of the carelessness of some users,
Why Need Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F
Vivo V23 PRO 5G Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 12|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Download Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F Firmware
Pre-Requirements For Vivo V23 PRO 5G Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
How to Flash Vivo V23 PRO 5G PD2163F With SP Tool
- First, you need to download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer
- Download and install MTK Android USB drivers on your PC
- Then download the Firmware File from the link above
- Turn off the phone, released the battery (if released) Re-enter the battery and connect the USB cable to the charger socket
- Now open the sp flash tool.exe
- Open the Download button on the Flash SP tool on the Download tab,
- Click the Scatter Loading button and select a scatter File,
- Now Click the Download button
- Now connect your smartphone to a USB cable and press the up or down button for easy detection
- Now flashing is complete, the green ring will appear on the SP Flash tool Close the SP Flash Tool on your computer and unplug the phone
- Turn on your cellphone and enjoy
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk
- Vivo S5 PD1932 Flash File
- Itel A48 L6006 Firmware
- Vivo Y11 PD1930F Firmware
- Vivo X70 Pro PD2135F Firmware