Today we have the latest firmware file for the Vivo iQOO 8 PD2136 based on Android 11. which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 688 processor. To install a flash firmware file, we need software called the QPST flash tool that can help flash ROM stocks on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video tutorials and step-by-step to make everything easier to flash official flash files.
This process is very helpful if you have a device with devices, lags, or rustic, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi problems, to open unroot, or cut the FRP key. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Vivo iQOO 8 Full Specifications:
IQoo 8 Mobile was launched on August 17, 2021. This phone is equipped with a 6.56-inch touch screen with a resolution of 1080×2376 pixels at a pixel density of 398 pixels per inch (PPI). Iqoo 8 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core 688. processor. Appears with 8GB RAM. Iqoo 8 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4350mAh battery. Iqoo 8 supports exclusive fast charging.
As far as the camera is concerned, Iqoo 8 behind the triple camera setup displays a 48-megapixel main camera with an aperture of f / 1.79; a 13-megapixel camera with an aperture f / 2.2, and a 13-megapixel camera with an aperture of f / 2.46. Rear camera settings have autofocus. It has one front camera setup for selfies and displays a 16-megapixel sensor with an aperture of F / 2.45.
The Iqoo 8 Runs Origin OS 1.0 for IQoo based on Android 11 and a 128GB package default storage. IQoo 8 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) phone that receives nano-sim cards and nano-sim. Iqoo 8 measures 159.06 x 75.14 x 8.63mm (thickness x width x width) and weighs 199.90 grams. It was launched in the legendary edition and black.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with special ROM and other modifications he selects to switch from firmware stock. However, when an error occurs during modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can resolve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM, you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can update or lower the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need Vivo Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Vivo iQOO 8
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Vivo Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Vivo iQOO 8
- You can load Google applications
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Socs||Qualcomm Snapdragon 688|
|Software needed||Qpst Flash Tool|
Download Vivo iQOO 8 PD2136 Firmware
- Flash File = OTA LINK
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Vivo iQOO
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Vivo iQOO 8 PD2136
- Download Vivo iQOO 8 PD2136 Flash File
- Download QPST Tool
- Run QPST Tool.
- Add new port (Check Pc Device Manager)
- Click Load XML and Select rawprogram_unsparse.xml in Stock ROM File.
- Click Load Patch, then, at that point, look for patch0.xml in the Stock ROM File
- Select the firmware Flash File in the program of search Path.
- Click Download and Wait For the Flash File Flashing Process is complete.
- Note: During Flashing, don’t Remove the USB Cable from the telephone, any other way the telephone can go into dead mode.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update
- Vivo S10 /S10 Pro PD2121 Flash File
- Realme C3 RMX2027 Flash File
- Tecno POVA LD7 Firmware
- Itel S41 Flash File Firmware
- VIVO Y72 5G PD2069F Flash File