Today we share the latest Vivo S10 /S10 Pro PD2121 Firmware based on Android 11. which is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek density 1100 processor. To install a flash firmware file, we need software called the SP Flash Tool that can help flash Stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video tutorials and step-by-step to make everything easier to flash official flash files.
This process is very helpful if you have a device with devices, lags, or rustic, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi problems, to open unroot, or cut the FRP key. So without wasting our time, let’s understand what a stock firmware flash file is.
Vivo S10 /S10 Pro Full Specifications:
Vivo S10 Mobile was launched on July 15, 2021. The phone is equipped with a 6.44-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20: 9. Vivo S10 is powered by a 2GHz processor of 1100 MediaTek octa-core which displays 4 core cores on 2GHz and 4 Core core at 2.6GHz. Appears with 8GB RAM. Vivo S10 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4050mAh battery. Vivo S10 supports exclusive fast charging.
As far as the camera is concerned, Vivo S10 behind a triple camera setup that displays a 64-megapixel main camera with an aperture of F / 1.88; an 8-megapixel camera with f / 2.2 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an aperture of f / 2.4. Rear camera settings have autofocus. On the front, Vivo S10 packs a double camera setting for Selfie displays a 44-megapixel main camera with F / 2.0 aperture and a second 8-megapixel camera with Aperture F / 2.28.
Vivo S10 Runs Originos 1.0 is based on Android 11 and 128GB Packs Default Storage. Vivo S10 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) phone that receives nano-sim cards and nano-sim. Vivo S10 measures 158.20 x 73.67 x 7.29mm (altitude x width x thickness) and weighs 173.00 grams. It was launched in black, gradient, lime, and white velvet.
What is Stock ROM
Stock Rom is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with custom ROM and other modifications he chooses to switch from the stock firmware. However, when something goes wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can upgrade or downgrade the OS system according to your choice.
Advantage of Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Vivo S10 /S10 Pro
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Vivo Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
Vivo Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Vivo S10 /S10 Pro PD2121 Firmware Rom
- Flash File = OTA LINK
- Devices supported: Vivo S10 /S10 Pro
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Use Qpst Flash Tool
- Download Flash File
- Download QPST Tool.
- Run QPST Tool
- Add new port (Check Pc Device Manager)
- Click Load XML and Select rawprogram_unsparse.xml in Stock ROM File.
- Click Load Patch, then, at that point, look for patch0.xml in the Stock ROM File
- Select the firmware Flash File in the program of search Path.
- Click Download and Wait For the Flash File Flashing Process is complete.
- Note: During Flashing, don’t Remove the USB Cable from the telephone, any other way the telephone can go into dead mode.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Tecno POVA LD7 Flash File
- Itel S41 Flash File Firmware
- Vivo X60 Pro Plus PD2056F Flash File
- Vivo Y12s PD2036F Flash File