In this article, we bring you the latest Flash Tecno tool that you can use for flash Stock Rom on a smartphone Tecno exclusively. This tool has been developed by GD Mekail92. This is freeware, meaning you don’t need to pay anything or buy it to use. Tecno Flash Tool is compatible with a PC / laptop that runs on Windows OS.
With this flash tool, you can install the firmware stock on any smartphone Tecno that runs on the MediaTek chipset. In this guide, we have installed the latest version of the Tecno Flash Tool, V4.1901.23.17. You can download it, extract and use it. We also explain how you can use this software to flash firmware stock on your device.
Features of Tecno Flash Tool
Even though it has the same function as a flash sp tool, it still offers more exclusivity. The Flash SP tool can be supported by any Android device that runs on the MediaTek chipset. However, the Tecno flash tool is only intended for smartphone Tecno.
Sometimes users report the installation time error when using the SP Flash Tool. So, it’s better to stick to the tools developed exclusively for certain devices. Tecno Flash Tool solves the goal because it can be used to flash firmware shares. Also, it can be used to delete FRP on Tecno devices. Users can also open their device boot and return to stock ROM if it’s on a special ROM.
How To Install The Tecno Flash Tool
First, we need to download the latest version of the Techno Flash Tool. Below we have interlinked the download link for this tool.
Download Flash Tool:
How To Use Tecno Flash Tool
Now, let’s check how we can use the tool for flash ROM on any device that runs on the MediaTek chipset. Before using it, you must have some things sorted. We have mentioned the same thing in the terms below.
- Windows PC.
2. USB cable.
3. You must install the MTK USB driver on your PC
4. Techno Flash Tool is for devices based on MediaTek chipset. Don’t use it on another device.
5. Fill in your device is quite good (above 50% suggested) before flashing the ROM on it.
6. Be sure to have the right firmware for your device.
7. Check whether the firmware folder has a scatter.txt file because it is important for the flashing ROM process.
Now, let’s check how to install the stock firmware using the Tecno Flash Tool.
- Download Flash Tool V4.1808.28.17
- Extract to any location on your PC / laptop.
- Also, make sure to have a Tecno Mobile firmware, which you want to flash with the Tecno Flash Tool.
- Go to the folder where you extract the flash tool
- Look for the SWD_AFTERSALES.EXE file. Double-click to run it.
- Now in the application under the operating area, click the gear icon
- Next, you have to browse and upload the “Scatter.txt” file from each folder that contains firmware firmware
- Turn off your device
- While pressing the power button on the smartphone, connect the USB cable and connect it to the computer.
- Because the flashing process will begin, you have to wait sometime for the process to forget.
- There he is. Now, your Tecno device will run the latest stock firmware. So, take the tool and go with Flashing Stock Rom. We hope this guide is useful for you.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update!
Instructions to Install:
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.