On this page, we have shared the download link and guide to installing Samsung BC-A526B flash firmware files (Galaxy A52 5G) using the Samsung Flash Tool (also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you will find all zip firmware stock files for all areas supported with Samsung SM-A526B.
By using this guide, you can fix problems related to certain software such as hard brick, soft brick, wifi, or Bluetooth problem, fix lag or stutter or even you can lower the device version anytime.
Samsung A52 5G SM-A526B Full Specifications:
The smartphone’s dimension is 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm and weighs 189 grams. This smartphone is packed with 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM with an internal storage option of 128 GB and 256 GB. The device runs on the Android 11 operating system, one UI 3.1.
It features a GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-go, and FM radio. It is driven by Li-PO 4500, non-removable + fast 25W charging, 50% in 30 minutes (advertised).
This smartphone displays a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen that has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is present in various colors such as black, extraordinary white, extraordinary violet, and amazing blue.
Samsung A52 5G SM-A526B Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Samsung A52 Flash file|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Socs||Octa-Core (2×2.2 Ghz Kryo 570 + 6×1.8 Ghz Kryo 570)|
|Software needed||Odin Flash Tool|
Download Samsung A52 5G SM-A526B Flash File
|Flash File Name: SM-A526B _A526BXXS1AUL1_11.0_file.zip|
Build Number: A526BXXS1AUL1
Security Patch: December 2021
Android Version: 11.0
|Flash File Name: SM-A526B _A526BXXU1AUI4_11.0_file.zip|
Build Number: A526BXXU1AUI4
Security Patch: September 2021
Android Version: 11.0
- Flash Tool === Odin TOOL
- You want a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB Driver
- ODIN Software
- Samsung A52 5G SM-A526B Flash File
How to Flash Samsung A52 5G SM-A5526B
- You downloaded USB Drivers and Odin first, you can download them from here, Odin and Driver here
- Ensure you turn off the mobile-first
- Hold the volume-and Volume Up buttons together and put the USB link into the PC
- when the android logo will seem to press the volume+ button once
- Presently right click on Odin and Run as Administrator
- When Odin opens select the AP file
- Then, at that point, click on Start Wait a couple of seconds.
- after some time flashing is complete on the false tool
We’re at kabalkhajaliya.com will not be liable for any sort of harm/mistake that happens to your handset while/subsequent to following this aide or blazing any record. Continue at your own danger.