On this page, we have shared the download link and guide to installing Samsung BC-A526B flash firmware files (Galaxy A52 5G) using the Samsung Flash Tool (also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you will find all zip firmware stock files for all areas supported with Samsung SM-A526B.
By using this guide, you can fix problems related to certain software such as hard brick, soft brick, wifi, or Bluetooth problem, fix lag or stutter or even you can lower the device version anytime.
Samsung A52 5G SM-A526B Full Specifications:
The smartphone’s dimension is 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm and weighs 189 grams. This smartphone is packed with 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM with an internal storage option of 128 GB and 256 GB. The device runs on the Android 11 operating system, one UI 3.1.
It features a GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB on-the-go, and FM radio. It is driven by Li-PO 4500, non-removable + fast 25W charging, 50% in 30 minutes (advertised).
This smartphone displays a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen that has a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is present in various colors such as black, extraordinary white, extraordinary violet, and amazing blue.
Samsung A52 5G SM-A526B Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Samsung A52 Flash file|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Socs||Octa-Core (2×2.2 Ghz Kryo 570 + 6×1.8 Ghz Kryo 570)|
|Software needed||Odin Flash Tool|
Download Samsung A52 5G SM-A526B Firmware
- Flash Tool === Odin TOOL
- You want a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB Driver
- ODIN Software
- Samsung A52 5G SM-A526B Flash File
How to Flash Samsung A52 5G SM-A5526B
- You downloaded USB Drivers and Odin first, you can download them from here, Odin and Driver here
- Ensure you turn off the mobile-first
- Hold the volume-and Volume Up buttons together and put the USB link into the PC
- when the android logo will seem to press the volume+ button once
- Presently right click on Odin and Run as Administrator
- When Odin opens select the AP file
- Then, at that point, click on Start Wait a couple of seconds.
- after some time flashing is complete on the false tool
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.