The Flash File Firmware is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file on your Samsung A10s SM-A107F, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
Download Samsung A10s SM-A107F Flash File
How To Flash Samsung A10s SM-A107F
- first, confirm your device Battery is at least 30 percent charged to flashing.
- Turn off the cell phone.
- Press the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will appear, now press the volume up to enter download mode.
- Unzip the Flash file Samsung SM-A107F.
- now open the Odin Flash tool
- After selection mobile will get detected automatically and will display a message Added.
- Select a flash file in PDA or AP.
- Select flash file BL TO BL
- Select flash file CP TO CP
- Select flash file CSC TO CSC
- Now click start on ODIN TOOL
- WAIT FOR installation process.
- After installation mobile restarts on its own.
Flash It At Your Own Risk
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company. But in case you flash it on a different device or different hardware version or binary then it may cause a boot loop, hanging error, white screen, or even dead issue. So for this situation use it at your own risk.