Download the latest version of Xiaomi Redmi 10C MIUI 13. The latest MIUI firmware file from Redmi is available on this page, which is provided by Xiaomi company. Flash files are given in the MBN extension where you can flash the Redmi 10C cellphone in fastboot mode or EDL mode with the help of flash MI flash tools or with the help of other Qualcomm flash tools.
After you install the firmware on your mobile, you can experience many new features, in this post, you can download the Xiaomi Redmi Flash File Update 10C MIUI 13 and install it manually to complete your Xiaomi process, and the device now runs on the official firmware.
Redmi K40S Full Specification:
Redmi K40S Mobile was launched on March 17, 2022. This phone is equipped with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display that offers 1080×2400 pixel resolution and an aspect ratio of 20: 9. Redmi K40S is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core processor. Appears with 8GB RAM. Redmi K40S runs Android and is powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. Redmi K40S supports fast charging 3.0 quickly.
Redmi K40S Runs MIUI 13 is based on Android and has 256GB storage packs. Redmi K40S is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) phone that receives nano-sim cards and nano-sim. Redmi K40S measures 163.20 x 75.95 x 7.70mm (altitude x width x thickness) and weighs 195.00 grams. It was launched in aurora, black, green, silver, and color.
What is Firmware,
Flash ROM is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a telephone from a retailer. Usually when someone needs to adjust the device with certain ROM and other modifications he selects to switch from the firmware stock. However, when an error occurs during modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can resolve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM, you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can update or lower the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need Redmi Firmware
- You can Fix your bricked Redmi Phone
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower Firmware Version
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
|File Name||MIUI 13|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Redmi K40S MIUI 13 Firmware
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
- images_V126.96.36.199.TLMCNXM_2023010 China Fastboot
- miui_MUNCH_V188.8.131.52.TLMCNXM_5e32cddcf6_13.0 China Recovery
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Redmi K40s
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to Flash Redmi K40S With MI Flash Tool
- Download the Flash File and install the driver by clicking the link above.
- Download your Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Extract your flash file from ZIP.
- Then, run xiaomorflash.exe on your desktop and select Flash in it.
- After you do this, select the last option in the tool and select “Image” from the “Image” folder in the folder where your Flash file is.
- After selecting the firmware after that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to the EDL mode,
- Then attach a data cable to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean all,” as shown below. Then click the refresh button, which will reveal the com port on the tool.
- Then, click the flash button, and the flash will then start.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.