Realme Narzo 50A RMX3430 Flash files can be used to fix hangs on the logo and delete all screen locks. This file will delete all types of screen locks such as patterns and FRP after flash. Always use the latest Flash files, and check the device version with a code call * # 899 # in an emergency call. Download the file with the direct download link given below and read all the blinking instructions before flashing the cell phone.
Realme Narzo 50A Full Specification:
The Narzo 50A offers a MediaTek Helio G85 SoC but with 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM standard across the two storage variants, 64GB and 128 GB. The phone has a dedicated microSD card slot for storage expansion (up to 256GB). Communications standards include Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5, and various satellite navigation systems.
Realme Narzo 50A is equipped with a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel portrait lens to calculate depth, and a 2-megapixel macro camera. Selfies are handled by an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
What is Firmware
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Realme Firmware
- You can Fix your bricked Realme
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Realme Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
Stock Rom Information
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G85|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Realme Narzo 50A RMX3430 Firmware
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
- MSM Tool === LINK
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported Realme Narzo 50A
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Realme Narzo 50A With MSM Tool
- Download and Extract Firmware on the computer.
- Double-click the MSM download tool in the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- When you download the Oppo firmware, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.