We have shared all Realme 12 Pro 5G RMX3842 Flash File and Firmware with installation guidelines on this page. To install Firmware, we need software called the SPD Flash Tool that can help flash the stock ROM on your device. This method is simple and easy. We have also added a video tutorial and step-by-step to make it easier to flash the official flash file.
By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
Realme 12 Pro 5G Full Specifications:
Realme 12 Pro 5G was launched on 29th January 2024. The phone comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels. Realme 12 Pro 5G runs on Realme UI 5.0 is based on Android 14 and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 processor. The Realme 12 Pro 5G is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery and supports Super VOOC fast charging.
the Realme 12 Pro 5G has a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel, a 32-megapixel, and an 8-megapixel camera. It has a 16-megapixel single front camera setup for selfies.
The Realme 12 Pro 5G comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB and 256GB of inbuilt storage. The Realme 12 Pro 5G is a dual-SIM mobile that accepts Nano-SIMs. It was launched in Navigator Beige and Submarine Blue colors. It featured dust and water protection.
Realme 12 Pro 5G includes Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include ambient light sensor, compass, gyroscope, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
What is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock ROM. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need Realme 12 Pro 5G RMX3842 Firmware
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Realme 12 Pro 5G Firmware version
- You can Remove the screen lock and malware too
- To fix lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the stock ROM after using a custom ROM.
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Realme 12 Pro 5G RMX3842
- Flash File helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Pre_Requirements For Flashing
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
Realme 12 Pro 5G Firmware Information
- Support Phone Model Realme 12 Pro 5G RMX3842
- File Name RMX3842export
- Rom Version A.26_2024012918470000
- Network Support 4G
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 Gen 1
- Software needed Flash Tool
- Passwords No
Download Realme 12 Pro 5G RMX3842 Flash File
How to Flash Stock Firmware on Realme 12 Pro 5G With MSM Tool
- Download and Extract Firmware on the computer.
- Double-click the MSM download tool in the icon you see and enter your login credentials.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- When you download A Firmware File, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
Realme 12 Pro 5G is a Qualcomm model from Realme. first boot in recovery mode by pressing the volume down button with the power key and then connect to pc with a USB cable tap on Ver 1.2 3-5 times and click OK, your device will be connected to pc in Qualcomm 9008 mode. you can see the Qualcomm port in the device manager on the PC. Click on the Start All button in the tool after the device is connected, and flashing will be started. after flashing complete device will boot automatically all screen locks will be removed and the demo mode also fixed.