Oukitel C31 Flash File is now available, you can download it below. if you Want to flash the Stock file in your Oukitel C31, then you are in the right place. By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Oukitel C31 such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recover after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To flash the Firmware file on your Oukitel C31 we use the SP tool because this device is powered by the MTK chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
- 1 Oukitel C31 Full Specification:
- 2 What is Stock Rom
- 3 Why We Need Oukitel C31 Firmware
- 4 Advantages of Firmware :
- 5 Pre-Requirements For Oukitel C31 Flashing
- 6 Oukitel C31 Firmware Information
- 7 Download Oukitel C31 Flash File Firmware
- 8 How to Flash Android Phone
- 9 How To Backup Your Important Data?
- 10 Instructions to Install:
Oukitel C31 Full Specification:
This phone comes on an HD+ 6.52-inch screen which features 720 x 1600 pixels. Screen panels are IPS, and have dew notes on the head.
Moving Oukitel C31 is the Helio A22 SOC from MediaTek. The chipset has a 4-core clock CPU at 2.0GHz, along with the GPU PowerVR GE8320, 3GB of RAM, and 16 gigs of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 128GB via an SD card.
In the camera department, you get three lenses on the back. This is the main 13-megapixel and two additional QVGA sensors. This device has an LED flash on the back, while a single 5-megapixel selfie camera is used on the front.
This phone is available in black, purple, and blue. There is no fingerprint module installed in mode but supports face. On the inside, you get a 5150mAh battery, while Google Android 12 is a preloaded factory
What is Stock Rom
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why We Need Oukitel C31 Firmware
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash the firmware file back to their device. But don’t worry, because you put up a stock ROM on Oukitel C31 Flash File Firmware is not rocket science.
This is very easy and we will guide you through every step of the process. By following this guide, you can recover or make Oukitel C31 Flash File Firmware not interrupted back to previous working conditions.
Advantages of Firmware :
- You can Fix your brick Oukitel C31
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Oukitel C31
Pre-Requirements For Oukitel C31 Flashing
- Devices supported: Oukitel C31
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Driver Qualcomm and Flash Tools and USB Drivers From kabalkhajaliya.com
Oukitel C31 Firmware Information
|Support Phone Model||Oukitel C31|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Oukitel C31 Flash File Firmware
How to Flash Android Phone
- Find the name of your model Firmware
- Check your Android version now running
- Check your Android phone model/processor model such as MTK, SPD, QC, etc.,
- Download the USB driver by the CPU from your mobile.
- Download the same model currently running the firmware/flash / ROM file from firmware kabalkhajaliya.com
- Download the Flash Tool by the CPU / processor model such as the SPFlash Tool for MediaTek, SPD Tool for Spreadtrum, and QC Tool for Qualcomm Processor.
- Download the file unzip or extract it quickly by WinRAR or ZIP on your computer
- Open your compatible version of your mobile version
- Place your cellular recovery mode or flash mode by vol + and resist volumes and press the power button
- Connect with a PC with a USB cable
- Select your flash file model that is the same as downloaded from firmware kabalkhajaliya.com
- Click to start flashing your mobile.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Instructions to Install:
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.