On our website, you can find all the Oukitel WP18 Flash files. All Flash files have been tested properly, and we use them first if we face problems such as Google or FRP Lock Removal, LCD Display Black or White, Hang On Logo Fix, Dead Recovery Fix, or Fastboot Mode. We upload files to our website after testing them.
UMIDIGI A13 Full Specification:
OUKITEL WP18 Have 380g. The screen resolution is 1600×720 pixels. The rear camera has a 12Mp Sony IMX362 sensor. For high-quality selfies, the front camera in 5Mp is responsible. OUKITEL WP18 releases 4Gb of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which work together with the MediaTek Helio A22 processor.
The OUKITEL WP18 has Dual SIM card slots, you can use the services of different carriers and have 2 numbers. However, there is no 5G support, you can only use the internet at a standard speed WP18 has an SD card slot for expandable storage. It does not have a standard 3.5 mm headphone jack, but you can still use them as the adapter comes with a USB Type-C.
The battery capacity of the OUKITEL WP18 is 12500mAh, there is support for fast charging, which does not take much time. There is no wireless charging
Advantages of Stock Firmware :
Most smartphones get hard bricks because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash with infected files. As a result, their device gets hard bricks, and then they have to flash the firmware file back to their device. But don’t worry, This is very easy and we will guide you through every step of the process. By following this guide, you can recover or make Oukitel WP18 back to its previous working conditions.
- You can Fix your brick Oukitel WP18
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
- Devices supported: Oukitel WP18
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Flash Tools and USB Drivers
Oukitel Stock ROM Information
|Support Phone Model||Oukitel WP18 Flash File Firmware|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio A22|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Oukitel WP18 Flash File
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
How to Flash Android Phone
- Check your Android version now running
- Find the Oukitel Firmware
- Check your Android phone model/processor model such as MTK, SPD, QC, etc.,
- Download the USB driver by the CPU from your mobile.
- Download the Flash Tool by the CPU / processor model such as the SPFlash Tool for MediaTek, SPD Tool for Spreadtrum, and QC Tool for Qualcomm Processor.
- Download the file unzip or extract it quickly by WinRAR or ZIP on your computer
- Open your compatible version of your mobile version
- Place your cellular recovery mode or flash mode by vol + and resist volumes and press the power button
- Connect with a PC with a USB cable
- Select your flash file model that is the same as downloaded
- Click to start flashing your mobile.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may erase all data from your device be sure to back up your important data before Updating