Oppo launched the new smartphone Oppo A72 back on April 21. Appears with an IPS 6.53 inch screen, Snapdragon 665, 4 / 8GB RAM, ROM 128GB, Quad Rear Cameras, and runs on Android 10. If you are an a72 OPPO A72 user and searching for official stock firmware to download, you can follow this complete guide below. Here you can check how to install firmware stock on Oppo A72 CPH2067. We have also installed the advantages of stock firmware, firmware info, and requirements for your convenience.
In this case, it is highly recommended to release their device or correct the Bootloop problem at first by flashing the stock ROM again. Even if your device has a problem with software performance or overheating or network drop or battery charging or whatever, you must reinstall the stock ROM. Like the OPPO A72 device running on Qualcomm chipset, we will give you the firmware installation method using the MSM download tool.
Oppo A72 CPH2067 Full Specifications:
Oppo A72 Mobile was launched on June 16, 2020. This phone is equipped with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels at the pixel density of 480 pixels per inch (PPI) and an aspect ratio of 20: 9. Oppo A72 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon OCTA- processor Core 665. appears with 4GB RAM. Oppo A72 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
OPPO A72 Runs ColorOS 7.1 is based on Android 10 and has a default 128GB package that can be expanded through a microSD card with a special slot. Oppo A72 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) phone that receives nano-sim cards and nano-sim. OPPO A72 measures 162.00 x 75.50 x 8.90mm (thickness x width x height) and weighs 192.00 grams. Launched in Twilight Black and Aurora Purple colors.
What is Stock ROM
Stock Rom is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with custom ROM and other modifications he chooses to switch from the stock firmware. However, when something goes wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can upgrade or downgrade the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need Oppo A72 CPH2067 Stock Rom
- You can Fix your brick Oppo a72 cph2067 Flash File
- This fixes the boot problem and the problem of instability too.
- To increase or lower your Oppo a72 cph2067 Firmware
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
Oppo A72 CPH2067 Firmware Information
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 10|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download Oppo A72 CPH2067 Flash File Firmware
- FLASH FILE = LINK
- MSM TOOL == LINK
Pre-Requirements For Oppo A72 CPH2067 Flashing
- Devices supported: Oppo a72 cph2067
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download Drivers and Flash Tools and USB Drivers
How to Flash Oppo A72 CPH2067
- find your model name Flash File.
- check your android phone’s current version running Flash File
- Download the USB driver by the CPU from your mobile.
- Download the Flash Tool by the CPU / processor model such as the SP Flash Tool for MediaTek, SPD Tool for Spreadtrum, and QC Tool for Qualcomm Processor.
- Download the file unzip or extract it quickly by WinRAR or ZIP on your computer
- Click to start flashing your mobile.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before the Update