The Oppo A16K CPH2349 flash file can be used to repair hangs on the logo and delete all screen keys. This file will delete all types of screen locks such as patterns and FRP after flash. Always use the latest Flash file to the Oppo A16K flash to check the device version with a code call * # 899 # in an emergency dial. Download the file with the direct download link given below and read all the blinking instructions before flashing the cell phone.
Oppo A16K Full Specifications:
OPPO A16K Mobile was launched on November 4, 2021. This phone is equipped with a 6.52-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1600×720 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch (PPI) and an aspect ratio of 20: 9. Oppo A16K is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 Octa processor -Core. Appears with 3GB RAM. Oppo A16K runs Android 11 and is powered by a battery that can be released 4230mAh.
As far as the camera is concerned, Oppo A16K is on the 13-megapixel camera back package. Rear camera settings have autofocus. It has a front camera setup for selfies and displays a 5-megapixel sensor.
OPPO A16K Runs ColorOS 11.1 Lite is based on Android 11 and 32GB Packs default storage that can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 256GB). OPPO A16K measures 164.00 x 75.40 x 7.85mm (width thickness x x width) and weighs 175.00 grams. It was launched in black, blue, and white.
Connectivity options on OPPO A16K include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, and Wi-Fi Direct.
What is Stock ROM
Stock Rom is an operating system that comes pre-artificial when you buy a device from a retailer. Usually, when someone needs to adjust the device with custom ROM and other modifications he chooses to switch from the stock firmware. However, when something goes wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the boot loop problem, and brick the device. In addition, you can upgrade or downgrade the OS system according to your choice.
Why Need Oppo Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Oppo A16K
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Oppo A16K Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem on your Oppo A16K
- You can load Google applications too.
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Link Broken = Comment if Any Link Broken
Download Oppo A16K CPH2349 Firmware
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Oppo A16K CPH2349
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash Oppo A16K CPH2349 With MSM Tool
- Download and Extract Oppo A16K CPH2349 Flash File on the computer.
- Run the flash tool.
- In the icon you see, double-click the MSM download tool and enter your login Detail.
- his program will be launched on your computer. Click to start all. Then it will test the memory of your PC.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- The following database contains information about Oppo firmware for all levels of operator models worldwide. With our download function,
- you can access Oppo firmware files at no cost.
- Select the appropriate model and follow the steps needed to download all the required files.
- Enjoy using the latest version of the official Oppo firmware.
- The download link is safe and trustworthy.
- When you download the Oppo firmware, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
- The process of choosing a firmware file is easy and fast.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
- Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G CPH2213 Flash File
- Vivo Y52 5G PD2069F Flash File
- Micromax Infinity N11 N8216 Flash File