On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official firmware file on your phone OnePlus 10 Pro, this device runs out with Android 12 which is powered by a Snapdragon 8 processor. This guide will be very helpful in fixing device problems By using this firmware, you can solve all software problems in your Smartphone such as the Hang-On Logo, FRP lock, Fastboot mode, Black or white display after flash, dead recovery after flash, etc. With this Firmware, you can solve WiFi, and Bluetooth problems, and also fix software-related problems
To Flash the Firmware file on your OnePlus 10 Pro we use the MSM tool because this device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 chipset. We have shared all pre-requisite files to install stock ROM on your device.
- 1 OnePlus 10 Pro Full Specification
- 2 What is Stock ROM
- 3 Why Need OnePlus 10 Pro Stock Rom
- 4 Firmware Information
- 5 Download the OnePlus 10 Pro Firmware
- 6 Requirements For OnePlus 10 Pro Flashing
- 7 How To Flash OnePlus 10 Pro With OTA
- 8 How To Flash OnePlus 10 Pro With Flash Tool
- 9 How To Backup Your Important Data?
- 10 Disclaimer:
OnePlus 10 Pro Full Specification
Oneplus 10 Pro was launched in India on Thursday as the latest company’s superior telephone. Oneplus’s phone is equipped with Snapdragon 8 Notch 8 SOC, rated to provide artificial intelligence processing four times faster and the graphics performance is 25 percent more efficient than the last generation Snapdragon chip. In addition to the new SOC Snapdragon, Pro Oneplus 10 brings an upgraded AMOLED display Oneplus 9 Pro. This smartphone also offers a faster charging experience.
Dual-SIM (Nano) Oneplus 10 Pro runs on Android 12 with Oxygenos 12.1 and above. This feature QHD + (1,440×3,216 pixels) AMOLED screen is based on the second-generation polycrystalline oxide (LPO) technology. This brings dynamic refresh speed, between 1Hz and 120Hz.
What is Stock ROM
Stock ROM is an operating system in your device. when needs to adjust the device to a Custom ROM and other modifications then need a stock Rom. when there is something wrong during any modification, returning to the stock ROM is the only choice that can solve this problem.
By installing stock ROM, you can solve the problem of a boot loop, a brick device. In addition, you can increase or reduce the Firmware version according to your choice
Before starting the Stock ROM installation process on your mobile phone, you need to download the official Firmware file. After downloading and installing a USB driver and flash Tool on a computer., you can start the flashing process
Why Need OnePlus 10 Pro Stock Rom
- You can Fix your bricked OnePlus
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your OnePlus Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||Flash Tool|
Download the OnePlus 10 Pro Firmware
|you tube||Kabal Khajaliya|
|OxygenOS A.15||Europe (NE2213_11.A.15)|
|OxygenOS A.14||India OTA|
NE2215_ A14 == Download
- NE2215export_11_A.10_2022022602520435 — (Global, IN )
- NE2213GDPR_11_A.10_2022022602530000 — (Europe)
- NE2217export_11_A.03_2022022203350354 — (T-Mobile)
- NE2210domestic_11_A.12_2022030701060000 — (China)
- NE2210domestic_11_A.07_2022011114400122 —
- NE2210domestic_11_A.04_2022010112530102 —
- OnePlus_10_Pro_ColorOS_12.1_A.09 —- Fastboot Rom
Requirements For OnePlus 10 Pro Flashing
- Devices supported: OnePlus 10 Pro
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How To Flash OnePlus 10 Pro With OTA
- Only the OnePlus 10 Pro model is supported by this firmware. This is not compatible with other devices.
- Required PC / Windows laptop, as well as a USB cable.
- Be sure to download the latest USB Oneplus drivers on your Windows and Mac computers and install them.
- Download the ADB Fastboot Tool on your PC and install it.
- Before installing the firmware, make sure your device is at least 60% charged.
- Download the complete backup of your mobile data without root.
- You can download the OTA firmware zip file by clicking the link above.
- Go to Settings> UPDATED system on the Gear icon> Use local upgrades.
- Select the firmware file that you have downloaded before.
- The pop-up screen will appear asking you to improve your device. Tap on it. Increase now.
- The device will then reboot and flash the OTA file through stock recovery.
- The device will automatically boot to the new system.
- Next, turn off your phone. Press and hold the button. Volume down + Power button together for a few seconds to enter recovery mode.
- Go to Cure cache and select data everything is lost.
- After it finishes. Reboot your device.
- You have done. Enjoy!
How To Flash OnePlus 10 Pro With Flash Tool
- Download and Extract the OnePlus 10 Pro Flash File on the computer.
- Run the flash tool.
- In the icon you see, double-click the MSM download tool and enter your login credentials.
- his program will be launched on your computer. Click to start all. Then it will test the memory of your PC.
- Please turn off your cellphone and connect it to the PC by pressing the volume button down and volume.
- This will lead to success in flashing.
- The following database contains information about Oppo firmware for all levels of operator models worldwide. With our download function,
- you can access firmware files at no cost.
- Select the appropriate model and follow the steps needed to download all the required files.
- Enjoy using the latest version of the official Oppo firmware.
- The download link is safe and trustworthy.
- When you download the Oppo firmware, you can be sure that you have the latest and most reliable firmware file.
- The process of choosing a firmware file is easy and fast.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Redmi K50 MIUI 13 Flash File
- Redmi K40S MIUI 13 Flash File
- Vivo T1 5G PD2165F Flash File
- Jio Phone Next LS1542QWN Flash File
2 thoughts on “OnePlus 10 Pro Flash File Firmware Stock Rom Free”
What’s the password for the file: NE2215export_11_A.10_2022022602520435
I’ve tried ‘gsmmafia.com’, no good