On this page, we will guide you on how to install an official Flash ROM file in your Micromax in 2B E7544. Well, this device is based on Android 11 which is powered by the Unisoc T610 Spreadtrum processor. This guide will be very helpful to escape or fix any software problems on your device.
To install a flash firmware file on Micromax in 2B, you need to download the Software called the SPD Flash Tool (also known as the Flash Tool Sprealtrum). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video tutorials and step by step to make it easier to flash firmware files.
Why Need Firmware
- You can Fix your brick Micromax
- This fixes the boot problem
- To increase or lower your Micromax Firmware.
- You can pass the screen lock and remove malware too
- To fix bug lags on your Android device.
- You can delete the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore the ROM stock after using a custom ROM.
- This software update helps solve problems with WiFi, Bluetooth,
- You can fix a soft brick problem
- You can load Google applications too.
Stock Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Socs||Spreadtrum Unisoc T610 processor|
|Software needed||SPD Flash Tool|
Download Micromax IN 2B E7544 Flash File
Pre-Requirements For Flashing
- Devices supported: Micromax IN 2B E7544
- Be sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or laptop with a USB cable
- Download the complete backup of your Android phone
- Download All USB Drivers and Flash Tools
How to Flash Micromax IN 2B E7544 With SPD Flash Tool
1: Download and install the USB Spreadtrum driver on your computer.
2: Download Micromax in Flash File 2B E7544.
3: Extract the Spreadtrum upgrade tool on your computer.
4: Now open the .exe Spreadtrum upgrade tool.
5: After the Spreadtrum Update Tool is launched, connect your device to the computer (make sure your device is turned off).
6: After your smartphone is connected to a computer, click the MOUL button packed and add Micromax to the 2B E7544 ROM file. (Has a .pac extension)
7: After you managed to add. PAC file in the SPD upgrade tool, click the Start button to start the flashing process.
8: Wait 2 – 10 minutes, because the device is in the flashing process.
9: During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically. After flashing is finished, you will be able to see green messages that are passed in the SPD upgrade tool.
10: Close the SPD tool on your computer and remove your Android smartphone from the computer.
How To Backup Your Important Data?
Initially connect your mobile device with a PC or laptop OK. Now you can choose MTP [media transfer protocol]. And then copy your device information and save it on a PC or laptop. For more details click here
Please back up your data before upgrading to Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by an official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Updating!
We are on kabalkhajaliya.com and will not be liable for any damage/error that may occur to your phone while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Micromax Infinity N11 N8216 Flash File
- Samsung S10e SM-G970F Flash File
- Realme Narzo 50i RMX3235 Flash File
- Vivo V23E PD2150F flash file